Application from level 85 Rogue--Keeln

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Keeln
Whee!

Application from level 85 Rogue--Keeln

Postby Keeln » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:32 pm

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

-Name: Keeln
-Class: Rogue
-Race: Dark Elf
-Level: 85
-Number of AAs: 561

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have:
group access for MMM and Crystallos and Void C

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Various ones but I do not play them.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
1. I love raiding and helping my guildmates do things.
2. I like grouping and doing quests.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
My short term goal is to get some much needed aa's I do not feel that I have enough to play my class the way it should be. I need to get better geared so I do not die as much on raids and to that end I am trying to get void E flagged so that I can start getting some better equipment from grouping in those zones.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
Normally I play most nights from arround 6pm cst time to arround 10 or 11pm cst time. Sometimes I play longer sometimes I do not stay on as long or I log on earlier.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
I should be able to show up 100% of the raids unless something unexpected comes up.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Sacred Order of Shadows--karana and left them to join Valoran which I was in when we server
trasferred to Maelin and left them about 3 years ago and took a 1 year break. When I came back I joined Umbrae Predatore which folded and I then joined Dogs of Doom which is my current guild but they have basically folded.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
I am still a member of Dogs of Doom and they know that I am apping to another guild they told us we could stay in the guild until we got tagged into another guild since it is basically just an alt guild now.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I know Ironbrow and have gotten to know several others during raids and a couple of groups and everybody I have met is so nice.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I wanted to join a great guild that is full of good people.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
I wish to experience more game content than I have been currently able to see and I wanna have fun with my guild mates while seeing that new content.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes I have read the rules and Policies and I understand them.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
Currently am Unemployed and looking for work.

OKlahoma

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?
It would depend on where it was and if I had the funds to do the traveling with.

-What is your favourite colour?
Purple.