Akilleez 85 Warrior, 8+ year Veteran

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Akilleez308
Whee!

Akilleez 85 Warrior, 8+ year Veteran

Postby Akilleez308 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:34 am

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

-Name: Akilleez Splatmaster
-Class: Warrior
-Race: Human
-Level: 85
-Number of AAs: 770+

-Magelo Number (if you have one):
I quit doing Magelo long ago but here is my EQ one, http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/chara ... 2511478056 .
Will make a new Magelo up.

-List which keys and flags you have:
VT, Fully PoP (spent to many years here), CoA, DoN (up to Tier 4), DSK (have all but one blood event done), Solt., currently Void C (need two group missions for D, have Iksar mask)

Upated: Also have Crystallos and MMM access

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Aaldar (43 Wizzy)
Corumzen (48 necro)

A Little Bit About Yourself

I have been playing as of the end of last Jan., 8 years now. I have zero desire to play any other on line game as well.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, trade skilling, exploring, questing, etc):
1. Love raiding with a full guild. Now with SoD, with merc can solo until I get groups and I love groups.
2. Used to help a lot of guildies get there signets for CoA access but that is not necessary anymore.
3. Trade skills, I am 300 Blacksmith and Baker, 292 Brewer, 250+ on Fletching and Pottery, 227-250 on Tailoring and JC. Not doing anything on trade skills right now as I need lots of AA’s.
4. Quests, almost love them all except when you hit the super time sinks or EQ messes up and spawns of certain mobs stop.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, trade skills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
I would like to keep a continous progression of the game, want to see and experiance it all. Get all my trade skills to maximum skills to make things for guildies like I used to way back. Right now making stuff isn’t worth anything but it will come around again. It did with the heraldic armor series of long ago. Cultural armor with slots for last blood augments. Stalwart weapons are the hot item now for those who do not raid but I foresee the trade skill armor coming in the next two expansions again.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I play only in the evenings Mon.-Fri. and whenever I can log in on weekends. I am on eastern time zone.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
With a three day a week raiding, I should be able to make all of them.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
BTW, this warrior I am app’ing with was named Gaedar but I got it changed.
Valiant Souls (Midasa is the only other one of that guild left in the game), Fantasy 1.0, Fantasy Awakened (Sharrien, Merana and I are the oldest of that guild on server), Darkest Day (Folded when leadership quit game), Tenet (I miss this guild a lot), Dogs of Doom (current, everyone left, not totally sure of the why).

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
I am currently a member of Dogs of Doom. There are only 20 total members left in the guild. The guild leader has left to go to AD and put his alt. rogue as leader.

Your Experience with CN

I did app to CN long ago before Tenet with this warrior then called Gaedar. CN was doing MPG trials of which I got into only a couple of the events. I didn’t get any votes so I wasn’t accepted into CN. Hope this time I have better luck.

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Jahid, Oneeyedranger, Dartamus, Winona, Iyeni, Brekka, Ahlong, Ritchot, Ironbrow, Jilt, Lickitys, Warador, Dbilu, Deidlit, Edomac, Winadan, a few more I’m sure, sorry if I missed anyone else.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
To join as many old in game friends as I can. To continue to progress to what this game can offer. CN is the next step up from where I am currently at and I don’t want to just jump to the end of the game and miss all the content in between.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
Get into a group of people working together and help everyone achieve their goals.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes, have read them.
Last edited by Akilleez308 on Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Silly
The blond sage

Re: Akilleez 85 Warrior, 8+ year Veteran

Postby Silly » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:05 am

Hi Akilleez,

Thank you for considering us, however like we talked about, we can't officially accept your application just quite yet. They are closed, and there's a couple people ahead of you still waiting to apply as well. You're welcome to continue to stay in channel and grouping with us (and raiding, space permitting) to get to know friends as we deal with our current applications however.

I will keep in touch with you and keep you updated of any status changes.
Silly

Sharrien
Whee!

Postby Sharrien » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:10 am

Hiya Gaedar, good seeing another old FA companion again. I had a short time to wait for apps to open last year when I joined. Be patient, I'm sure apps will open up again soon.
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker, Master Artisan, Master Researcher
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden, Master Artisan, Master Researcher

oneyedranger
Whee!

Postby oneyedranger » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:24 am

Hey Gaedar! Nice to hear from you again.

Brekka
Whee!

Postby Brekka » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:32 pm

I was with Gaedar now Akilleez in Tenet. He is a nice guy who plays his toon well and had very good raid attendance. I think we should get him in to CN as soon as possible.

tauaunt
Should wash his hands after playing with poison ivy.

Postby tauaunt » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:19 pm

Did a great job last night on the raid!
No, I am not a pally, BUT I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night!!

Akilleez308
Whee!

Postby Akilleez308 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:15 pm

Please mark me down as app. being withdrawn. Thank you for your patience. I have canceled my account and I am leaving the game. I am not sure if I will be back. Good Luck to you all.

Emarinn
Whee!

Postby Emarinn » Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:10 pm

Hope everything is OK. Good luck to you :).
<Someday, I'll update my magelo...but just not today!>
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.

Glauri
Whee!

Postby Glauri » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:37 pm

Sad to see you go hon, but wish you the very best in RL.
Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
Glauri

Ironbeans
The Musical Monk

Postby Ironbeans » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:08 am

KILLEEEEZ!
Doood, I am very sorry to you are leaving. I hope things get squared up in RL. All the way from Dogs, and your sparkley meat cleaver... Take care my friend. I hope sincerely that once again we can go "into the breech".
All the Best
Iron

Akilleez308
Whee!

Postby Akilleez308 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:18 am

Hi all who may remember my characters Akilleez/Gaedar. Three years gone from the game and I only miss the people, not the game. I remind myself of the problems I had at the end and that keeps me from coming back. Good luck to all you old veterans.

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:51 am

Hi, I remember Gaedar. Lots has changed from back then but I understand. You might want to check the refugees from norrath threads occasionally to see if there's guilds in other games you might be playing.

ianwein
Whee!

Postby ianwein » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:41 pm

Heya Gaedar!

iyeni
Whee!

Postby iyeni » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:44 pm

Hi!
I hope you remember me! And Ep still hasn't apped, he's still in Tenet--bards are always bad! Hope you are doing well, lots of past players have returned to try out the free to play to see if they still like the game, maybe that's something you might find of interest. Take good care of you!

iyeni