Aeroin 85 Ranger app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Aero
Whee!

Aeroin 85 Ranger app

Postby Aero » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:10 pm

Your Main Character

-Name: Aeroin
-Class: Ranger
-Race: Wood Elf
-Level: 85
-Number of AAs: 2710
-Magelo Number (if you have one): http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1049905
-List which keys and flags you have: void e, cryst, MMM and other useless ones
-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Frankk 85 Shaman and Bool 85 Bard

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I like progressing my toon and grouping to help others do the same.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) I have reached the end of the groupable game pretty much. So I am ready to raid like never before. My goal is to make the best Ranger I can and help others reach their goals.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? 7 to 11 CST daily and anytime on the weekends.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. Your raid schedule is perfect for me so I should make all of them.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. I was in Fantasy Awakened for awhile and then Pactum. FA seemed like it was falling apart and my heart really wasnt into raiding at the time so I left. Pactum was fun but the numbers were a little low for content i wanted - SoD expansion came out so I just decided to see how far I could get in the game without raiding.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: I currently am an aooficer in Seven Stars, my RL sister's guild. They are a few high end groupers that I accomplish alot with but my heart has grown towards raiding now and they understand and wish me luck.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I have grouped with many of you and know a few of you from Pactum. The past 3 raids with you have been alot of fun and i look forward to more. Actually Droftin recommended CN to me cause he said it seemed like a good fit for raid schedule and quality of players. Not sure why he left but hey, this is about me not him :)

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? The raid schedule is perfect for me and you have the numbers and talent to accomplish things. I know and get along with many of you. It just looks like a good fit to me is all.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? I like to progress so I am looking for upgrades. I am patient and helpful but the bottom line is that I want to progress in the game.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?Yes

I play my toon well and try hard at all times. I listen well and follow direction. I am always learning and want to make the best out of this toon. I like to have fun, I am always willing to pitch in and help any that need it at anytime also. Make me CN - you wont regret it! :)

Balzzodar
Captain Canary Saves the Day!

Re: Aeroin 85 Ranger app

Postby Balzzodar » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:35 pm

Hey Aeroin, Shameron is yer sister? Her and Sarrgon started 7-stars right? Ive known them for like forever .. back in the Sure Valor days!
"A pun is the lowest form of humor, unless you thought of it yourself." — Doug Larson

Balzzodar Dabard, Officer for Celestial Navigators
Facebook

Aero
Whee!

Postby Aero » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:49 pm

Yup my little sister. :)

tauaunt
Should wash his hands after playing with poison ivy.

Postby tauaunt » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:11 pm

I have known droftin for years, and I remember your shammy Frankk, Both of which I liked. Nice to see your app! Cya ingame.
No, I am not a pally, BUT I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night!!

Aero
Whee!

Re: Aeroin 85 Ranger app UPDATE!

Postby Aero » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:25 am

I now have MMM raid access!! Thank you all very much for all of your help.