85 Wizzy

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
cobra1256
Whee!

85 Wizzy

Postby cobra1256 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:48 pm

Your Main Character

-Name: Yirrin
-Class: Wizard
-Race: Erudite
-Level: 85
-Number of AAs: 2344
-Magelo Number (if you have one): none
-List which keys and flags you have: MMM Raid Crystallos Base Void E

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Legaan -Shadow knight-lvl 77 800aa's

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) Kiting. Grouping. Raiding. Worthwhile quests such as johnas aug. and helping any member that needs it.I like grouping and doing task mission and kitting for exp.and like to do more raiding and of course help other out!

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) I like to continue my progression threw the void and get better gear to become a more powerful wizard so i can be more useful in groups and raids with guild members!

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? 7:30pm to 11:00 est diff times on weekends!

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. 50% or more!

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Fellowship of Vazaelle leaving because it a very in active guild if not for a few good players i would't have anyone to really group with and there app for CN now!

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
Fellowship of Vazaelle see above!

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I grouped with many CN members over the years and they where frendly and nice to be around!

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I think i would be a good fix because im not hard core but i strive to make myself better and other around me and have fun doing it!
-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
To have fun and make some good friends isn't that want this games really about!
-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?

-Where are you from?

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)