85 Cleric

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Syn
Whee!

85 Cleric

Postby Syn » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:45 pm

center>Application for Membership - Outline</center>

Your Main Character

-Name: Syneminne
-Class: Cleric
-Race: High Elf
-Level: 85
-Number of AAs: 1278
-Magelo Number (if you have one):
-List which keys and flags you have: Void E, some PoP flags, and some low level keys

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Firezaps 70 Mage
Pancohobee 73 Ranger

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping,

soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
I enjoy grouping with friends and having a good laugh even if its a big screw up, raiding

sometimes, i do trade skills when I am bored or just want to relax, chatting and sometimes i

like to farm for stuff, I also enjoy doing the quest like face aug blood aug and the tasks

for progression in SoD.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests,

epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
I would like to one day finish my epic 1.5 and 2.0 (been too busy doing other things atm), I

want fill out some more of my aa's, and start raiding a bit more.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I go to school so I play in the evenings and on weekends. time zone is Pacific.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not

required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
I would be most likely to raid on Sat.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Caleum- raid leader left and so did most of the members after.
Ultimate Vindicators - Most of the people in guild stopped playing or was very few on to

play with.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
I am currently in Fellowship of Vazaelle. I really like all the people in the guild but most

are way behind me now and cant go to the places i want to explore.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I know Ozmodawn, he helped me when i first started playing about 4.5 years ago. I have

grouped w/ some of CN not that i cant remember their names now but i havent had a bad

experience w/ anyone from CN.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I would like to join a raid guild but not one that makes raiding into a job, I got a job

lol, and i dont want to be pressured into having to get home just so i can make a raid. I

want to make new friends have a good time raid a lil.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
I hope to make good friends and help those who need it as well as get help if i need it. Im

not afraid to die a few dozen times to get something done.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
Go to college.

-Where are you from?
Tacoma WA

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North

America?
I would like to if finances permit or school permits.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
give me Purple or give me nothing.