80 Warrior Application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Dage
Whee!

80 Warrior Application

Postby Dage » Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:19 pm

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

-Name: Dage
-Class: Warrior
-Race: Half-Elf
-Level: 80
-Number of AAs: 782

-Magelo Number (if you have one):
N/A

-List which keys and flags you have:
Working on MMM and Void B

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Bayla, 81 Bard, 934AA Played like a Monk
Chorizo, 62 Beastlord

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
1. I enjoy 2 boxing my warrior and bard in many different types of settings(getting better at each passing day)
2. Hanging out with people and experiencing all the new content!
3. Biggest thing for me is that since coming back to EQ 3-4 months ago is finding out that there is a never ending amount of new content. Not playing this game for 2-3 years made coming back great!

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Short term goal is to get level 85. Long term goal is to get some of those 1000+ HP weapons for my for my warrior LOL those things are insane!

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I play at all different times, but am almost always on from 6:30PM-11:30pm PST. Much more so on weekends.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
60% I would show up as reinforcements Tuesday and Wednesday since I am on the West Coast. The Saturdays would usually be a guarantee barring random family activities.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Currently "Forcefully Retired" The guild is filled with TONS of Retired level 65-75's most of which are OLD friends! My most recent was being Co-Leader of a Maelin Starfyre PoP era guild "Verocitus". Migrated to this server years ago during the Nameless split.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
Probably make one of my alts the leader has tons of random spells and junk in the guild bank.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I have hung out with an ex-member Fenelini's alt a lot. I have also hang out with Fhin several times as well as other members through the last month or so. All the people I have met from CN have been great to talk to and group with.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
To be honest I am just looking for a in game family to be a part of and have a BLAST!

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
Meeting more people as all that I have met so far are a pleasure. I hope to experience all of this grand new content that I missed over the last few years.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes... Fairly straightforward up held the same rules in my old guild! Take it to tells! Sort it out like grownups.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
Network Engineer at a Managed Service Provider in the Bay Area.

-Where are you from?
Napa, CA

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?
If it was in California, Nevada, Arizona or Oregon...

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Greon?

Silly
The blond sage

Re: 80 Warrior Application

Postby Silly » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:58 pm

Haven't seen you on yet, Dage, next time you log in, shoot me or another Cn a tell for apps channel info and all that good stuff!

Silly

Lanyder
Whee!

Postby Lanyder » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:39 am

Was nice grouping with you last night in Zeka. I look forward to grouping with you more in the future :)

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:34 am

Good guy, enjoyable to group with.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server