Celene Dion

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Dranorth
Whee!

Celene Dion

Postby Dranorth » Tue May 19, 2009 7:30 pm

-Name: Tybor
-Class: Warrior
-Race: The One True Race (Dorf)
-Level: 85
-Number of AAs: 2300
-Magelo Number: http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1271471 (for some reason not updating properly, currently 4400ac/26200hp)
-List which keys and flags you have: Citadel of Anguish, Theater of Blood, , Void E, Crystallos Group
-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): gonna need some more paper:
Dranorth 85 cleric 2800AA
Sabanizi 85 Shaman 2000AA
Dransearth 85 Ranger 1300AA
Shaymizz 85 Necro 1900AA
Pupetzz 84 Bard 6 AA
Irishsmithe 83 Wizzy 1000AA
Few other toons, 70ish mage, 80Druid, 68 rogue, another 80 cleric, 85 enchanter, prolly a few others rolling around

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
have a couple master artisians, routinly 6box grouping, raiding

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
finding fun in the game again

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
it varies, im on most evenings, unless its bar time~

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
should be there for most of the Tue, weds, sat is more of a bar nite, but it varies

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
pactum

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Silly, goofy, few others i dont know names of as i type this, the former pactumites

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
to get back into raiding, and watch Kcii die as often as possible

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
Find the fun back in EQ

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
i cant read, im an accountant

-What do you do in real life?
Self Employed CPA, Drink

-Where are you from?
Northwest Illinois

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?
Depends on when and where

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Kokanee

kCii
Whee!

Re: Celene Dion

Postby kCii » Thu May 21, 2009 4:34 pm

and watch Kcii die as often as possible

a noble but highly flawed motive sir

other than that your Aces in my book ya bastage

kC

Dranorth
Whee!

Postby Dranorth » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:28 am

ive gotten quite a few tells so figured id just post

i did read and i do understand the guild policies. the inadvertent F bomb in shout the other nite was a mistell. i ususally only have a few chat windows, but i made a new one specifically for shouts since that where all the raid infoz come from. the comment was not meant in any way for shout, was meant for a channel i bum around with a few old friends in. unfortunatly, i was in the wrong window and sent it to shout instead.

to any who were offended, i do apologize again, was not my intention to state that in an open channel, let alone shout.

if you have any other questions, or want to talk more about it, feel free to shoot me a tell~

tauaunt
Should wash his hands after playing with poison ivy.

Postby tauaunt » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:15 pm

I have done that a time or two myself, thanks for the post.
No, I am not a pally, BUT I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night!!