Kitrix - 82 Beastlord

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Kitrix
Whee!

Kitrix - 82 Beastlord

Postby Kitrix » Sun May 17, 2009 11:06 am

-Name: Kitrix
-Class: Beastlord
-Race: Kitty!
-Level: 82
-Number of AAs: 1,061
-Magelo Number: http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1357281 -- out of date and lists wrong server, password for magelo not working for some reason, cannot update yet :?
-List which keys and flags you have: Plane of Earth B, Citadel of Anguish, Demi Plane of Blood, Theater of Blood, Razorthorn, missing only the 3 Sillyssar tasks for Solteris Access, Tower of Sullon Zek, currently 2 tasks away from T2 void
-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): have no alts

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
I love grouping and raiding alike, as well as progression. The oportunity to advance and see new things is a great motivator, as well as fun.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Just working on getting level 85 right now. Trying not to go too fast as getting there is most of the fun, as well as any progression I can better myself with or work on to pass the time and if accepted into the guild will try to do the same for others who may need.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
Whenever I'm bored, not working, not at my buddy's place. Up late night alot and always looking for something to do when online. My timezone is Central Standard Time.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
I do not see missing too many raids being a problem. My job schedules me at random hours a few days a week during the day or evening the majority of which are usualy during the weekend. I might miss saturday raids once in a while but that's about it.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Can't remember much about my last guild as I just came back to EQ after 2 years just the other week.

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I don't really know anyone yet but I've spoken to Silly a little bit and grouped with Bozzhawg, Goofy, and a few others several times. Jamjum was the one who suguested I apply when I was level 75.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I was looking for a casual guild that raids too due to jumbled work hours. I like to raid and dislike drama.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
Just to help progress as a whole or messing around / grinding xp and quests out of the way, and to have fun doing it. Whatever can occupy time messing around with friends and aquaintences <---(how do you spell this word again?)

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Read, noted, and understood.

-What do you do in real life?
Hang around with friends, look for fun things to do, dump money into the black hole called "auto repair", play EQ.

-Where are you from?
Kansas City

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?
Not quite sure on that yet but will keep it in mind :)

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Ocean Blue