Klanar 85 wizzie

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
klanar
Whee!

Klanar 85 wizzie

Postby klanar » Wed May 13, 2009 7:52 pm

Have been given permission to post and thank you for that
-Name: Klanar
-Class: Wizard
-Race: Human
-Level: 85
-Number of AAs: 1342
-Magelo Number (if you have one): [url]javascript:viewProfile(1122891)[/url]
-List which keys and flags you have: Void E, mmm group i think im a little light on recent content.
-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Klandrien 70 sk

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
Raiding and grouping are really what I enjoy most soloing and TS are something that I try to avoid.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
I hope to get my character current on raid/group keys/flags to make a usefull contribution to guild and hope to finish off the few aa's that are actually usefull to my class.
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
EST and I play evenings and occasional weekend days.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
I would be able to make most Wed and Sat raids although tuesdays would be rare as I play softball during the summer and play in a pool league throughout the year most Tuesday evenings.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
I was in Pactum for approximately 7 years and it is pretty much dead at this point.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
N/A

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I have raided a couple times with you recently and have grouped with CN members over the years as far back as Vaz days. Vitala is one member which I had grouped with often over the years although I havent seen her on in a while.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I have always had respect for CN which has been around for a long time and been able to accomplish many things. I have also always had good interactions with its members over the years.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
I hope to have a fun time playing a game with great people and see and experience new and challenging content.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Sure thing

-Other -

-What do you do in real life?
I sell and install commercial kitchen equipment.

-Where are you from?
New York

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?
Sure

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Blue....no green

Nlannie
Mindless Lemming

Re: Klanar 85 wizzie

Postby Nlannie » Wed May 13, 2009 8:42 pm

Woot Klanar! :)

Dranorth
Whee!

Postby Dranorth » Thu May 14, 2009 6:17 am

i would endorse this thread, but i fear that i have not had my title updated!

Klanar, kill Silly!!!!

Lanyder
Whee!

Postby Lanyder » Thu May 14, 2009 12:42 pm

Glad to see the app, hope to see you in game if I ever get time to play! I have known Klanar for many years now and would be glad to be guilded with him!

kCii
Whee!

Postby kCii » Fri May 15, 2009 9:38 am

very cool kwiz!

i would endorse this thread, but i fear that i have not had my title updated!

new title request: dir dorf dir

kC

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri May 15, 2009 10:23 am

/drum roll please!

Thanks to Kcii for thinking of another inspirational title, I have finally changed your title Dranorth! However, don't let this stop you from frequenting our message boards!

...and /wave Klanar, good to see your application!
Silly
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod

Dranorth
Whee!

Postby Dranorth » Fri May 15, 2009 10:41 am

................. i am planning retribution before i even hit the submit post button

Nlannie
Mindless Lemming

Postby Nlannie » Fri May 15, 2009 12:18 pm

ahaha~