Renaerns Application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Renaern
Whee!

Renaerns Application

Postby Renaern » Sun May 03, 2009 9:45 am

Silly told me to post my Application even though they are closed.

Your Main Character

-Name: Renaern
-Class: Ranger
-Race: Human
-Level: 81
-Number of AAs: 1719
-Magelo Number (if you have one): I don't have one
-List which keys and flags you have: I have many keys that are no longer needed like Vex Thal (Man! We hunted those shards for months!) I am almost flagged for the EP's. I was still missing the Rallos Zek an Sol Ro hits. I have finished Tier 4 in DoN progression and just need Vishimtar to finish Tier 5. I have ToB access and Svereg. I did the Anguish raids. I finished the Blood Raids and have 3 of the blockers for Demi-Plane. More recently I did the Crystal base an finished MMM access.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Necroxe 70nec, Sacriliscious 23ber, Wellum 26clr, Chantastic 36enc, and Luxleather 40war

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) Quests, Progression, and Keys are my favorite things to do. Grinding is always fun solo or preferably grouped.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) I need a bunch of aa's and I wana hit 85 soon. I would like to get my 2.5 drop from Demi-Plane. I would like to finish some quests like The Search for the Ultimate Story and Beyond the Barrier. I also need to start working on the new expansion for some better armor.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I play evenings mostly on weekdays and earlier on weekends. Eastern Time Zone.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. I should make all the Saturday raids and most of the weeknights as well, so 80% I'd say.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
My first guild was Legion of the Dragoons which my friends and I left for Kingdom of Lights. KoL was bigger with more active members and offered us a better opportunity to advance. Eventually a group of us that wanted to raid formed our own guild, Brethren of the Phoenix. There was quite a bit of in-fighting and a solid leader never emerged. Fortunately, I came to Tenet and was very happy there until the end.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
I am still tagged for Tenet. Me an EP are the last men standing!

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I have been fortunate enough to attend a few raids and I have quite a few friends in CN. Iyeni, Jahid, Winona, Edomac, Linfalas, and Deidlit to name a few. (sorry to anyone I didn't mention)

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Most of my friends from Tenet landed in CN and you have a great reputation. I also like a guild with a solid raid force that doesn't require raiding, Tenet was like that.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? I want to raid an group with my friends for fun and progress.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Truck Driver CDL

-Where are you from? Muncie Indiana

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? Yes, depending on when an where.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Mossy Oak Break-Up:)

Linfalas
Whee!

Re: Renaerns Application

Postby Linfalas » Sun May 03, 2009 12:55 pm

Heyas Ren. Glad to see you apping....;o))

JahidtheMonk
Whee!

Re: Renaerns Application

Postby JahidtheMonk » Tue May 05, 2009 5:05 pm

Would be foolish not to tag him even with the current application processes being shutdown.

-Jahid