66 druid wanting to join your guild

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Kristinel

66 druid wanting to join your guild

Postby Kristinel » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:01 pm

My main's name is Kristinel, a 66 druid. I do have a EB item that was quested out of the grey. The keys and flags i have are Sebs of course and all of the teir 1 flags minus TT in PoN-B and the only clicky buff i have would be a resist disease ring

I have been playing a druid for about 4 - 5 years now (i had to restart all my characters about a year ago and the druid is my favorite character to play because of the versitility of being able to solo or group as either a healer or DPS.

I do play usually evening and weekends for about 3 - 4 hours a night and play during PST. My only guild that i have been in since i restarted playing EQ in the past year has been Chosen Champions. I have left because everyone that was in the guild has either left to play other games or have moved on due to all the high levels no longer playing.

I do know Janor, Truthseeker and previously Zoela before she stopped playing and have known all 3 of them for at least 3 years (we where all in Chosen Champions) and used to group quiet a bit with them. I chose CN because of the 3 of them and how they enjoyed the guild (your reputation has been great aswell). And the only thing i would change about my play style is hopefully being in more groups. =)

Cicak
Whee!

Postby Cicak » Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:32 pm

Well, I think you know me too.

I am very happy to see your application here and I know you'll be very happy with CN and feel right at home here as much as I do now. And CN will be fortunate to have you, as you have been all the time a backbone to CC as I was still there and I am certain you will become a very valuable addition to our lil family.

How is Rinnoa doing? Haven't seen him online for quite a while. I just checked if ya online to get ya into App channel asap. Unfortunately you are not ..

Hope to catch up with ya soon.
Cicak , Iksar Shaman
Puniam Brokenwand , Erudite Enchanter
Sembuh , Gnome Cleric

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:59 am

Sorry Cicak also forgot about Silly too! Talked to Silly Friday and she told me about the App channel. As for rin, we tried playing EQ2, I hated it and he loved it, he may be back later.

Rinnoa
Troublemaker

Postby Rinnoa » Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:15 am

Oh I'm about. Been playing EQ2 a lot tho. Gotten bored with EQ1. I will be dropping in every now and again now the Kris has decided she likes EQ1 better tho.

I don't have much time so I'll just say..

/wave Silly
/wave Cicak
/wave Truthseeker
/wave Janor
/wave Zoela

=)

Rinnoa

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:23 am

:D Hi hun!! Wow it sure was fun seeing you again the other day. I have to admit I'm not the best at keeping in touch with all of my friends througout Norrath, so don't feel bad about forgetting to mention me (especially after the whole he/she/rinnoa thing!!! :oops: !!!!!)

Well, I don't know if I'm more excited to have CN meet you or to have you meet the others in CN! You've always been a joy to have around, and we're lucky to be seeing more of you lately :wink: and I think you'll get along with the people in here very well :)

Big hugs!!!

Silly

Landias
Whee!

Postby Landias » Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:29 pm

Hi Kristinel! Glad to see your app to CN :) I always had fun grouping with you and Rinnoa back in Chosen Champions and look forward to it again soon! Hope to see you in the app channel soon! :D