Barana 80 Shaman

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Barana
Whee!

Barana 80 Shaman

Postby Barana » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:38 am

-Name: Barana
-Class: Shaman
-Race: Barbarian
-Level: 80
-Number of AAs: Currently 253, this char is about a month old and coming along well. Should have the required 350 before the end of April, hopefully sooner.
-Magelo Number (if you have one): http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1423963
-List which keys and flags you have: all level based ones of course, dinner invite and static MMM key. Working on raid version/crystallos.
-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Cinlax, lvl 80 monk http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1424079 LOVE my monk, but was not fond of pulling raids.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I love grouping and working towards goals. I did the hand aug not too long after it came out with my monk before it was the thing to do (on that server anyhow). Eventually I will probably start working on tradeskills because I am nuts and halfway enjoy them, already working up alchemy some.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) I plan to work on some of the things I listed above. I do plan to eventually do hand / face augs for this char. Continue working on levels / aa.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I normally play EQ in the evenings and weekends. I may be on through the weekday but usually not consistently and may need to take frequent afk's then. I am on EST.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. I imagine that I would attend roughly 75% of raids.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
My husband (Kryptar) and I have played EQ more on than off in the last 10 years. My first character was a cleric and was guilded for a long time over on Drinal with The Kindred. We first left the game for a year or so when the guild had dwindled down to only a few people on at a time. We raided most nights (I recall one stretch where we raided 24 straight days, had one off then went another 10 without a break.) which really was more than we liked. When we came back I made a monk (Cinlax listed above) and she was in Immortal Trust. We took about 3 months off to buy our house and came back just in time to find out the guild was closing its doors at the end of the month.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: N/A

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? We have grouped with Goofy (in various forms), Maxximas, Corridil, Jerryvulcan. We have not raided with you all yet as we are still a little bit behind.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
When we came back and decided to make new characters we checked multiple servers to talk to multiple random people about guilds. The server we were on really had no guilds that met what we were looking for. We were looking for a family type of guild that also raided higher end content. We had many people point us in the direction of CN. After talking to a few CN members we decided we liked what we heard and to come here with the specific intent to apply to CN. About 2.5 weeks ago we made the leap to this server and have gotten 10 regular levels plus some aa. We are actively working on our MMM / Crystallos keys to allow us to contribute.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? I hope to find a guild with like minded individuals, that enjoy grouping , raiding and helping one another, while still realizing there is life outside of the game as well.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? yes

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Any guesses? :wink:

-Other - I am married in RL Tto Kryptar (also applying) and we do have 2 elementary aged children. We may go MIA here and there for a couple of days, but our accts are both paid up for the next 2 years so we do indend to be around for the long haul.

Jhereg told us to go ahead and put the application in although we don't meet the minimum requirements quite yet. To keep working on them and to work on keys etc.

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Re: Barana 80 Shaman

Postby Goofydoofy » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:55 am

Glad to see your app.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Zady
Whee!

Postby Zady » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:43 am

Great to see you and your husband applying!
Kattia - 73 Berserker
Zady - 80 Ranger -semi-retired
Serinae - 72 Enchanter - retired on that other account..

Larulik
Whee!

Postby Larulik » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:34 am

Hey Barana.. had a blast in Zeka with you guys the other day.. look forward to seeing what you both can do with more than 7 days played.
"You know we're in trouble when the puller claims he can't see..."-Goofydoofy