Magica Dahun 81 Magician

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
jabab
Whee!

Magica Dahun 81 Magician

Postby jabab » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:10 pm

Hey Guys,
I applied on the 2nd of March and am curious what the lead time is for getting in...If I am going to get in. A few of the previous posts I've seen had taken a month to join. Is that the norm? Anyway just curious.

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Re: Magica Dahun 81 Magician

Postby Goofydoofy » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:46 pm

Hi there, looks like you posted your app around March 3rd. It usually takes 2-3 weeks in general but can take longer. If they voting is close to acceptance, but not quite there, instead of denying a app access, the officers will let the app sit another week or two in the event that a couple more votes will be posted to swing it more either way.

Since your app is only 10 days old, you may still have a little extra time before it is decided.

I'm not around much, but when you are online and in the app channel, make yourself seen and heard and try and get to as many raids as you can so people can get to know you and vote for you. Maybe, after grouping with us, mention you are a app and ask them to vote for you if they enjoyed the experience.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Jhereg
Whee!

Re: Magica Dahun 81 Magician

Postby Jhereg » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:47 pm

Usually 2-3 weeks. Sometimes we extend it a while if someone has 75% yes votes, since 80% is required so that gives it a chance to go up or down. Also if people disappear for a while or change mains while applying its extended a while.

Since you applied march 2nd, normally around march 16th if we're on the ball we'll guild you or deny. If we're not on the ball due to being overwhelmed, it could be a bit longer. Always feel free to ask, just usually not me since I rarely have a clue on application status :)

Edit: Goofydoofy said most of it while I was typing apparently.