Magica Dahun 81 Magician

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
jabab
Whee!

Magica Dahun 81 Magician

Postby jabab » Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:55 pm

Magica Dahun

-Name: Magica
-Class: Magician
-Race: Dark elf
-Level: 81
-Number of AAs: 625
-Magelo Number (if you have one): 1420325?
-List which keys and flags you have: have no flags yet. I have all 10 gems needed to flag for mmm, but my previous guild never got any further.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Bratx, 85, Cleric Xilliana, 76, SK

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
I really enjoy soloing, but I enjoy the company of a tight knit guild also. I enjoy helping other people and even if there isnt some great plan, I look forward to players being on and willing to accept me or head out for some spontanious venture.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) I have reched my short term goals for Magica...I have my 1.5, over 600 aas am over lvl 80 and I have no enemies. The one thing i am short is a guild to call home.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I live in central time zone of United States a few miles outside of Chicago. I normally play Sunday and Wednesday nights from around 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
My experience is not in raiding. I love it, but the guild I came from had too few players and too little experience to dive into anything huge. I would raid most wednesdays.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
When I started EQ about a year ago I was In Crusaders of Discord...This guild just wasn't for me. The leaders decided that raiding was mandatory and that didnt work so i left and joined a starting guild that was started by the brother of the leader of CoD. This guild is Basic Inspirations..I was with this guild almost 9 months and was promoted to leader. with a total of 59 members we just couldnt do anything as a guild. Most days there would be 2-3 players logged on and usually the same 2-3 people so I left recently and went to Horsemen of Norrath. I want to join CN because my brother who is in Sequel speaks very highly of CN.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
I am a member of Horsemen of Norrath. This guild has alot of children and I cuiold not have known this when i joined the guild. while a guild tries to learn about its newest players, a player tries to learn about its newest guild. I really loved being in Basic Inspirations, but a guild of 3 just isnt a guild.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I'm not sure that I know any of the CN members. I have grouped with CN members on numerous occasions, but beyond that im not sure.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I have been told by a number of people in general conversations that CN is a family type guild. Thats what I am used to and what I am looking for.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
I hope to be part of fun, exploring, grouping and chilling. I can't stand the childish drama that takes place in other guilds and I look forward to meeting people who enjoy playing as much as i do.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes I have

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
I own a remodeling company

-Where are you from?
I reside 50 miles west of Chicago

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?
I would definatley like to know more about it

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Burgundy ofcourse

jabab
Whee!

Magica Dahun 81 Magician

Postby jabab » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:04 pm

Just an update on my aas...am up to 641 now :D

tauaunt
Should wash his hands after playing with poison ivy.

Re: Magica Dahun 81 Magician

Postby tauaunt » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:20 pm

Congrats!
No, I am not a pally, BUT I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night!!