Derdriu - 85 Cleric

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Derdriu
Whee!

Derdriu - 85 Cleric

Postby Derdriu » Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:00 pm

Your Main Character

Name: Derdriu
Class: Cleric
Race: High Elf
Level: 85
Number of AAs: About 2380
Magelo Number: 1381886
List which keys and flags you have: MMM, Solteris, Ashengate/Frostcrypt, Void E
List your alts on this server: None

A Little Bit About Yourself

What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ?

I enjoy a good mix of raiding and grouping -- I maxxed all of my tradeskills a while ago, so that fun/horror is done! My favorite activity is probably completing (and helping others complete) quests.

Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character.

I feel like I’ve got tons of AAs to get, and I’m still working on various quests/factions in the new expansion. The Dark Soul Crystal aug will be mine! I don’t have any particular long term goals other than to see as much of the game as possible and have fun doing it.

When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

I’m on PST, and am generally online from about 6:00 to 10:30, 4-6 days a week.

CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.

The fact that I’m on PST means I won’t be home in time to make the start of most raids, unfortunately (would that I could find a job that would get me home by 5:00). And I’d miss Saturday raids from time to time, as social obligations pop up. Other than those issues, I should be around most of the time -- I do enjoy raiding, and my attendance percentage has always been quite high.

Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

Most recently, I was in Tribal Fury. I’m sure most folks have heard about what’s happening over there. I did leave on friendly terms, and wish their members well. I left my home on Prexus over a year ago because of the server’s rapidly shrinking player base. I was an officer in the raiding guild Coup D’etat on Prexus.

If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

N/A

Your Experience with CN

Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?

I haven’t had any experience with your members except Jumjam and Nati. Not having grown up on Maelin, it’s been somewhat tough finding non-guildmates to group with.

Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

I’m looking for a guild that raids, but not so often that it becomes a chore. I’d like to be part of a guild whose policies promote fun, respect and camaraderie.

Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?

Fun, respect and camaraderie! I aim to see all there is to see in EQ, and enjoy tackling new content as part of a team.

Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?

Yes

Optional Info

What do you do in real life?

I’m just about to graduate from an advanced paralegal program and re-enter the job market (/cry) after 6 years in the insurance industry.

Where are you from?

Seattle, WA

Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?

Possibly, depending upon the location.

What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)

Blue (or bleu!)

~I'm looking forward to meeting everyone in Celestial Navigators. Thank you! :D

Silly
The blond sage

Re: Derdriu - 85 Cleric

Postby Silly » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:23 pm

/waves from WA state!

I sent you a PM with the apps and healer channel info.

I hope to meet ya' soon!
Silly
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod

Woldar
Whee!

Re: Derdriu - 85 Cleric

Postby Woldar » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:08 pm

Great to see your app Derdriu.

I like all the PST folks. Bauz and me won't be by ourselves anymore.