Dkofklove 85 chanter

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
dkofklove
Whee!

Dkofklove 85 chanter

Postby dkofklove » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:14 am

-Name:Dkofklove
-Class:Enchanter
-Race:Dark elf
-Level:85
-Number of AAs:good question checking now :- 1795
-Magelo Number (if you have one):Sadly lacking Magelo last time i used it i well lets say got distracted after to much time fiddling with augs (free account) will attempt to make new one in next few days (edit work in progress
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1361937)
Dkofklove squished
Male Dark Elf Enchanter - Maelin Starpyre
Unguilded
-List which keys and flags you have:
MMM (raid and regular), Crystalos, void F, Solteris (may be lacking 8 still cant rember), tss, and all flags before
-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Knigtofloving 83 pally, edgeofreason 56 mage

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ?
I enjoy logging on and chewing the cud, grouping in strange and new places doing things folk don't believe is possible as a grp, helping folk gear up and generally just having a blast.
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character.
Short term goal s make sure Jumjam gets squished lots, but more importantly make sure certain mages of my acquaintance get there dang t5 jewelry finished, and to get Stardouser done, to allow us to request the mission for the charm in korfax. Long term to just progress and actually enjoy my time playin.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
Time zone GMT i play after work so from about 6pm my time till 12 pm my time weekdays weekends and fridays its when ever i collapse that i stop playing, or im forced kicking and screaming to the pub
-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
Will make most of the weekend(sat) raids and work depending a few of the week day raids but not frequently as going to work looking like death is how shall we say, a Bad idea. So about 33%

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Hmm was in a great little guild called MO (malium ordo ) which sadly went to the wall, the moved to TF and have been there for about 3 years, sadly as of the end of last year beginning of this year the guild changed and no longer felt like the caring sharing family i used to love, and its finally come to the point i just had to leave.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Hmm ive know a few CN members Oaklen being one that stands out for many years, also some of your newer members like jumjam, and im pretty certain ive grped and killed with rather alot more.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Having read and understood your guild policies they fit perfectly with why i loved TF, and why i enjoy this game, after deciding to leave TF, i looked into a few guilds and chatted with memebers of ad and cn and i have to say i liked what i heard about CN
-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
A new home for myself and hopefully a bunch of new folk to get caught in my mad schemes of chanty powa, yes i have been known to push my chanty to his limits more than a few times
-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I work for the well as the Americans say the man

-Where are you from?
Scotland
-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?
Hmm never been to America could be a blast, don't think your drinking abilities are really up to the test, but only one way to find out, so yes i would consider it. Logistically would be a nightmare but then again i love to travel

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Hmmm i could not possibly use the canadian spelling of colour so will use the english version ( yes it was before canada) colour blue

Hmm i finished the app well that did not take as long as i thought so i hope its covered all the little bits hmma s i lack a magelo will make a small list of gear level:- full set teir 5 SoD full set Teir 5 and raid lvl Sod jewlery and a nifty raid primary also sod, most augs atleast 100/100 hp mana mod2's nrly max stun resit and avoid comming back up, working to get my sheilding back to max as well

Hope this cover it all any questions feel free to mug me online or ask here
Dave
Last edited by dkofklove on Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

dkofklove
Whee!

Re: Dkofklove 85 chanter

Postby dkofklove » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:28 am

hmm ok i forgot all dang bazzu mules edgeofsanity, edgeofreason, dkofkloves mule (ok not original name), brewgut and hmm one i cant rember name

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:56 am

Scotland narrows it down :P

If you do make it to CN gatherings in the US - I will have a Whisky shopping list for you. The good stuff is way too expensive over here

dkofklove
Whee!

Postby dkofklove » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:03 pm

hmm and you think it would survive the trip to the airport in my bags !!!!!! lol and yes i do like my whisky a lot only the good stuff

dkofklove
Whee!

Postby dkofklove » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:04 pm

ok magelo well mostly done its mis reporting some aa's that for the life of me i forgot to add or something and its short about 300 hp mana

lerchinc
Whee!

Postby lerchinc » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:31 pm

one of my favorite chanters :)

Brikksx
Whee!

Postby Brikksx » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:36 pm

What a great guy and player you are getting. DK is the bee's Knee's!!

Brikksx

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:27 pm

Good stuff! Glad to see your app.
Level 106 Druid, Level 106 Enchanter, Level 106 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:37 pm

Hmm, enchanting!

I sent you a PM with our apps channel. Feel free to reply if you have any questions about anything!

See you around!
Silly

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:44 pm

well I am not so fond of those with a heavy peat flavour. I am a fan of the island types especially Arran and Jura - I drop far too much cash on those every time I return to England. Gatwick Airport has a great selection :)

obsessedwith
Whee!

Postby obsessedwith » Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:40 pm

sup dk, when i get back i get to bug you again hehe

Zady
Whee!

Postby Zady » Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:05 am

And DK!!

Wow.. good memories.

Glad to see you app, too! You guys almost make me want to come back to EQ. (That plus Geranth's non-stop begging). He's pretty persuasive. :wink:
Kattia - 73 Berserker
Zady - 80 Ranger -semi-retired
Serinae - 72 Enchanter - retired on that other account..

Oaklen
Whee!

Postby Oaklen » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:54 am

Bout time slacka! See you soon bro.
Sensei Oaklen <Celestial Navigators>
Monkeying around since 2k

dkofklove
Whee!

Postby dkofklove » Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:02 am

well holy smoke dang you lot bring back some good memories makes me rember why i love this game

Balzzodar
Captain Canary Saves the Day!

Postby Balzzodar » Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:12 pm

Obviously you have not been to Wisconsin. it is the Beer capitol of the U.S.A. (we are professional drinkers(not much else to do between cow tipping and work))
"A pun is the lowest form of humor, unless you thought of it yourself." — Doug Larson

Balzzodar Dabard, Officer for Celestial Navigators
Facebook

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:40 am

In WI you can buy beer at babys R Us, the only state where the cops pull you over for DWS - driving while sober

Wamadoorn
Whee!

Postby Wamadoorn » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:03 am

Yeah I remember my parents' car taking a beating when my sisters would always seem to 'hit a deer' on the way home late at night.

dkofklove
Whee!

Postby dkofklove » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:33 am

hmm having never drunk a drop of booze in my life i am shocked at the way you guys tout it.

Oh hold on damn drink made me forget i drink mutter :0 Lol i love testing new beers cough by testing i mean hmm a good few pints.

How can i say let the good time start crack open the barrel :)

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:54 am

I had a deer jump over the hood of my car while I was driving to work on I43 once - that woke me up for sure

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:02 am

I've had trees jump out in front of me.
Level 106 Druid, Level 106 Enchanter, Level 106 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:07 pm

well you would have seen them if you had not been concentrating on the goats

dkofklove
Whee!

Postby dkofklove » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:23 pm

Having thought long and hard i have decided to withdraw my app. to CN and move back to help TF get nack on its feet now that things are back the way they should be the guild has been my home for many years nad it was a tough choice to leave and to app anywhere else. CN is a great guild and i will miss my friends here but i owe TF the chance to be great agin along the same principals that make CN great.

So with that i ask your forgivness and bow out, this was not an easy decision and i apologise for wasting your time, good luck and fair winds
dave

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:55 pm

It is no problem, good luck on things and I hope you guys enjoy the fabled.