Naeldayin Eastmoor - L85 Mage.

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Naeldayin
Whee!

Naeldayin Eastmoor - L85 Mage.

Postby Naeldayin » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:17 am

Application for Membership - Outline

Your Main Character

-Name: Naeldayin Eastmoor
-Class: Magician
-Race: DE
-Level: 85
-Number of AAs: 787
-Magelo Number (if you have one): eq.magelo.com/profile/1355781 - I'm stuck with "the Admin bug" at the moment - so not updated for about 6 weeks.
-List which keys and flags you have: Dreadspire, Crystallos, Korafax (Void F)

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Hmmm quite a few - Eastmoor (Druid) L75, Pullyer (War) L44-ish, AandE (Clr) L35, some other smaller level chars.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) - Grouping, being with buddies, occasionally raiding (often due to time-differences)

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) - Carry on grouping with good players and enjoying group progression, maybe (with a little luck to raid more often - Saturday as a regular raiding day appeals)

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? - Normally Mon - Fri 1200-2300 GMT, Saturday 1300 - fallen asleep GMT, sunday 1400 - 2400 GMT

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. - I'm a more "casual raider" than some - so Saturday is the only likely day

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Only been in two other Guilds since starting to play EQ around 5 years ago. Malum Ordo, left after about two years as Guild effectively wound up, and Tribal Fury for about 3 years, see below on "please explain"

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: Just deguilded from Tribal Fury. Guild has changed noticably over the last 18 months and looks to be following policy that is more raid oriented. When I joined, it was much more family oriented and casual raiding focused, as this has changed, some excellent players have left for one reason or another and generally been replaced by people who's core focus is raiding. We did also manage to get rid of Jum along the way though - so it wasn't all bad - blinking gnomes. :twisted:

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Goofy has regular forays into TFChat as does Jum, not really grouped with many CN peeps outside of that, tend to group with people from the Guild I'm in.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Saturday raiding is a plus (and i think raids KO earlier than TF) so I have more chance of making raids - I'm not hugely raid focused though. A couple of my buddies I think will also be apping over the next couple of days (and some already have) and I'd like to think we could all stick together with a more casual approach to raiding.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? Group with good players (whether raiding or grouping), the group side of the game is still important to me. As to what I would hope to get out of the Guild, I'd hope to be able to give as good as I get. Key one for me is continue existing friendships and make some new ones along the way. :-)

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes - My solicitor is looking over them too, just to make sure I'm not signing my life away without a pre-nup in place.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? IT Outsource.

-Where are you from? Manchester, UK

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? Might be a bit of a push, but I do spend time working in the States...

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Bleu ;-)

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Re: Naeldayin Eastmoor - L85 Mage.

Postby Jaffod » Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:52 am

Do you sound like Terry Christian? :lol:

I hope you are not a Utd fan :shock:

Naeldayin
Whee!

Postby Naeldayin » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:07 pm

Jaffod wrote:Do you sound like Terry Christian? :lol:

I hope you are not a Utd fan :shock:

I would rather shoot myself than sound like Terry Christian or be a United fan. Innit :shock:

For my sins, I support Bolton...

dkofklove
Whee!

Postby dkofklove » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:16 pm

hmm isint supporting bolton a sin in its self??

Naeldayin
Whee!

Postby Naeldayin » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:30 pm

dkofklove wrote:hmm isint supporting bolton a sin in its self??

Probably not as big as some of my other sins.... :lol:

lerchinc
Whee!

Postby lerchinc » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:33 pm

No supporting Bolton is a sin :)

Sorry Chelsea fan here :)

Naeldayin
Whee!

Postby Naeldayin » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:57 pm

lerchinc wrote:No supporting Bolton is a sin :)

Sorry Chelsea fan here :)

Can live with Chelski on the grounds that they're not United.

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:26 pm

Good stuff! Glad to see your app.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Naeldayin
Whee!

Postby Naeldayin » Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:04 pm

I know you would only post such special thoughts for me, and no-one else, Goof. Ty :-)

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:35 pm

heehee!

I sent you a PM, Naeldayin, with the apps channel info.

Hope to meet you soon!
Silly

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:24 pm

So many good faces I just was speachless.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:48 pm

Bolton are an excellent choice.

I don't speak enough Italian to be a Chelsea fan but that is slightly better than The Arse or Tottenham. Sadly, my home team is Crystal Palace although I spent 8years or so in Reading which might not seem as bad

Naeldayin
Whee!

Postby Naeldayin » Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:58 am

Jaffod wrote:Bolton are an excellent choice.

I don't speak enough Italian to be a Chelsea fan but that is slightly better than The Arse or Tottenham. Sadly, my home team is Crystal Palace although I spent 8years or so in Reading which might not seem as bad

Some folks have to support the "little" teams (like Bolton), otherwise the "huge teams" will have no-one to play against. We get plenty of stick off Arsenal fans, as their "pure" football that has grabbed them no goals in their last 4 matches is soooo much better than lil owd Bolton's anti-football.

Spurs, you just have to sit back and laugh at - a lot. How any Club can spend what they have for so little reward is just mind-boggling.

On a side note, I now have my Magelo working again and reporting the correct stats :-)

Balzzodar
Captain Canary Saves the Day!

Postby Balzzodar » Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:21 pm

Im not sure what you are talkin bout but i support the GREEN BAY PACKERS!! Woot!!
"A pun is the lowest form of humor, unless you thought of it yourself." — Doug Larson

Balzzodar Dabard, Officer for Celestial Navigators
Facebook

Naeldayin
Whee!

Postby Naeldayin » Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:50 pm

Balzzodar wrote:Im not sure what you are talkin bout but i support the GREEN BAY PACKERS!! Woot!!

They're pretty good for a rugby team with body armour :D

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:19 am

Average Rugby League team with body armour

Naeldayin
Whee!

Postby Naeldayin » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:43 am

Guys, as you've probably spotted, there have been some changes in the guild I left. Along with Urt and Dk, who suspiciously engineer these moves when I'm away for a week, I will be returning to help if I can, the rebuilding process.

You have some excellent players within your ranks, and for the time I was in Sock Puppets :-) I met nothing but good people. You also have some excellent ex-TF'ers in there, and I wish you all luck for the future.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to app.

Apologies for messing you guys around.

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:56 am

Best of luck with everything, Naeldayin, take care!