Farrens 83 Ranger

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Farrens
Whee!

Farrens 83 Ranger

Postby Farrens » Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:06 pm

Your Main Character

-Name: Farrens Lostsoul
-Class: Ranger
-Race:Half-Elf
-Level:83
-Number of AAs:2000ish
-Magelo Number (if you have one):
-List which keys and flags you have: everything from Time to Solteris, also have MMM and crystallos group keys and MMM raid flag

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
I have several bots, the most often used are Vigil, 80, shaman, and Theophrastus, 68, Warrior. I also have Smirking, 70, Bard and Qanyyan 70, Enchanter but rarely use them these days

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): Well, that has changed alot over time. Once upon a time I was a raider pure a simple, rarely grouped or did much in the way of anything else. These days I do alot of soloing but I do prefer a group as it tends to be more fun. Tradeskills have been the bane of my EQ existence for years now, the only one I took to any real level was Blacksmithing when I first started playing (I had this wild idea of making my own Tae Ew Chain Mail (if you understood that, you, like me, have been playing this game to long))

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) The short term would be to get to 85, just returned to norrath last week and have been trying to burn through the levels. Long term would be to catch up on my flags and aa's, also a complete overhaul of my augments would not be a bad thing!

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I usually play in the afternoons from about 5-6 Est until midnight about 3 or 4 nights a week.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. About 70-80% would be my guess.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Nox Noctis Ignis-guild folded
Valoran-guild folded
Appotus Dominus-quit hardcore raiding
Umbrae Predatoria- quit EQ/guild folded
-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
Currently tagged into AD's alt guild for guild hall use, i'll drop that for one of your app guilds asap.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I have not had a chance to raid with you as of this point but have heard good things from Farging.
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Farging recommended you and I like your raiding schedule.
-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
Looking for a light raiding guild and a good group of people to do some grouping with. Also to aid me in annoying Farging.
-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yep