Liquidator 82 Berserker

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
liquidator
Whee!

Liquidator 82 Berserker

Postby liquidator » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:38 am

-Name: Liquidator Unleashed
-Class: Berserker
-Race: Ogre
-Level: 82
-Number of AAs: 833
-Magelo Number (if you have one): http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1361643
-List which keys and flags you have: Anguish, Demi-Plane, MMM raid, Void D (2 tasks from E)

-List your alts on this server: Zreaper 80 shaman (box), Barelron 75 cleric (retired), Redeemed 71 ranger (for tracking only)

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ?
I've played EQ since its original release and I enjoy all the aspects of the game. I've played multiple toons on multiple servers between that time. However, I've been on Maelin for almost 4 years now. Meeting new people in game is always fun for me. Exploring new zones is always fun and I still havent seen all of the new expansion yet.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character.
My current goal in EQ is to have as much fun as I can. While doing so I hope to at least to max out my most needed AA's and of course level to 85. I have accepted my character in EQ and know that he will never be the best. However, I always strive to do the best with what I have.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I have a various play times, but for grouping I usually play during the day (12:00CST) and mostly play at night for raids. I am in Central Standard Timezone

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
I would like to attend at least 75% of the raids.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
I was a member of Tribal Fury for nearly if not exactly 2 years. I left because there was some incidents that took place that were hindering my ability to enjoy the game, mostly public disrespect between guild members. Most of members I know and enjoy playing with have either moved on, planning on moving on, or retired from my former guild.

EDIT: Before Tribal Fury I was in a small family guild, Malum Ordo. I enjoyed my time greatly in this guild and met some very nice and skilled people while there. A number of these members still play today. I left due to the loss of an already small number of active members and followed my good friends to Tribal Fury.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I know a few members Jumjam, Lerch, Nati. I also met Fenelini while farming Phinigel Autoropos. I have not yet had a chance to group or raid with you. However, I look forward to it.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I'm not the hardcore raid type of guy. I realize that real life comes first, and a true familiy guild understands this and values all of their members. Celestial Navigators possesses the beliefs that I personally believe in. As I read through the Rules and Policies, I've come to the conclusion that CN is the best choice for me.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
My goals include having fun, meeting new faces, killing new mobs, and vanquishing new/older content.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes and Yes. I like what I read.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
I am currently a college student. My fields of study are Computer Science and Electrical Engineering.

-Where are you from?
Dallas, TX

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?
Possibly, if I can afford the travel expenses =P

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Blue... no, AHhhhhh! :D
Last edited by liquidator on Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

liquidator
Whee!

Re: Liquidator 82 Berserker

Postby liquidator » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:45 pm

Just a quick update I ding'd 83 today. :twisted:

"Your skill in going berserk has gone up (1)!"

Candeys Treats
Whee!

Postby Candeys Treats » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:57 pm

grats on the lvl :D nice to see ya app !
i can be quite charming if i'm not mezzing around !

liquidator
Whee!

Postby liquidator » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:46 am

More updates

Level 84 - 904 aa's and finally Updated my magelo not too long ago so...

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1361643

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:28 am

Grats on 84 :)
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod