Enchanter App /w Wiz Box

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Ozmodawn
Whee!

Enchanter App /w Wiz Box

Postby Ozmodawn » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:23 am

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

-Name: Ozmodawn
-Class: Enchanter
-Race: Erudite
-Level: 80
-Number of AAs: 750
-Magelo Number (if you have one): dont (can make if req) (44th on server @ lvl 80 tho and not updated for like 4 items)
-List which keys and flags you have: Void E

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
I box a currently 72wiz 266aa Void C named Ellectra (only a lil over 3 weeks old)

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)

Well I left eq to go play WoW about 3 years ago because of RL friends, game got boreing so I tried out pretty much all the rest of the MMO's and kept going back to WoW. Found myself continually braggin about how much better eq is than WoW to other players and decided I was still playing the wrong game ... so I'm back =) here to stay this time. I enjoy pretty much all the aspects of eq. The long grinds, the hard fought battles, tradeskillin when not out grpin up for better gear and stuff, pretty much all of it =)

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

Short Term Goal is (now that I have a fair bit of aa) lvl to 85 and keep grindin out thoes essences.. just need chest for full t3 =) .. and I needs get caught up on keys and flags so I can get into the raid zones ... Only been back a month and a bit and ive managed to make 10 lvls and almost 350aa (while making the box wiz from 1-72 266 aa 1.0 and 1.5) And have become an apprentice guide. Not too shabby I think =p

Long Term Goal is to eventually raid once im all caught up on flags but not everyday as I have a family that needs my attention also.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

Normally play everyday for a bit in the daytime and alot later at night from around 8pm PST to usually about 2am PST

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.

Once ready to get back on the raid circut I think I would say for sure once a week possibly more

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

Tribal Fury leaving because a few bad people have ruined the guild and alot of my friends there have decided to leave ... quite a few I see on your list of new apps too =)

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

Guild porter get used too much as my Wiz isnt high enough for the good ports .. other than that theres nothing keeping me here anymore, so needless to say can leave at anytime.

Your Experience with CN

I have friends from b4 I quit thats still play today in CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?

Ladysno Deremstorm and Jumjam would be a few on that list

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

I am applying to CN to be with some old friends, some friends that have also apped and to have a good time meeting more new potential friends

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?

Well I think the whole goal of applying os to be accepted hehe but as for what I hope to get outta the guild ... new friends and fun times .. more cool memories .. you will have to ask Ladysno about the 1st time she met me sometime hehe.. pretty good story there =)

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?

Yup

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?

Own my own Roofing buisness and have just been accepted as an apprentice guide for EQ

-Where are you from?

BC Canada

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?

Depending on where and who all was attending I would definatly consider it

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)

Blue (with Canadian spelling) =p

Sno
Whee!

Re: Enchanter App /w Wiz Box

Postby Sno » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:04 am

O.M.G. !!! it is wonderful to see your app here Oz !

just to let guildies know what type of person is behind the toon, go back, 6 years to a lvl 14 druid wondering around Qeynos and decides to venture in the Qducts .. dead twice with no way of getting bodies back i run into Oz and ask him for help.. my idea was just to delete her and start anew...Oz changes toons and fights off the mobs while i loot my body's... he then takes me to the baz and buys me all new clothes since i was just wearing cloth LOL... sad i know..to never forget the friendship built that day, when i hit lvl 20 i asked Oz for a surname.. i have never changed it because it still means so much to have Oz as a friend.. the respect he had for others made my whole gameplay the way it is today.. and why i know he's a perfect fit to CN ...

Good Luck Oz !

HUGS !
Sno

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:19 pm

Glad to see you playing EQ again! I am out of town for a month but I hope to see you in game when I get back!
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod

Ozmodawn
Whee!

Postby Ozmodawn » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:38 pm

Just an update

Ozmodawn is now lvl 81 and wiz box is now 74
T3 set on Oz is full and both toons are unguilded

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:29 pm

Hello Ozmodawn -- has anybody contacted you in game yet? I admit I'm flailing a little bit (ok, a lot) with Silly away. Poke me if not!

Ozmodawn
Whee!

Postby Ozmodawn » Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:24 pm

no I have not and will look for ya now :teeth:

Ozmodawn
Whee!

Postby Ozmodawn » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:45 am

just updateing again 8) Ozmodawn in now 83 and Ellectra is now 78 and both have full sets of t3 ^^

lerchinc
Whee!

Postby lerchinc » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:23 am

Damn dude. Full t3! I would give my left arm just for a wrist essence.

Ozmodawn
Whee!

Postby Ozmodawn » Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:12 pm

Oz is now 84 and Elle is 80 and stopped there for aa's awhile :mrgreen:

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:54 pm

Grats on the levels!