Drigarx 85 war app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Drigarx
Whee!

Drigarx 85 war app

Postby Drigarx » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:55 am

Your Main Character

-Name: Drigarx
-Class: Warrior
-Race: Iksar
-Level: 85
-Number of AAs: 2084
-Magelo Number (if you have one): http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1419151 magelo is off on hp/ac, unbuffed stats are 26762 hps and 4619ac
-List which keys and flags you have: Flagged for MMM raids, solteris, crystallos (reg zone) and have void F access

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Driiggs 85 sham

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
I enjoy raiding and all the mechanics that go into beating an event. I enjoy grouping and hanging out with people rather than soloing.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Short term would have to be finishing off my T5 gear (camping essences sucks) and long term is just progressing my char at a reasonable rate.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I normally play from about 6pm PST till around 10pm during the week and weekends I play when I can, sometimes most of the day, depending on what is going on

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
I'd imagine I can probably make about 75% or so of the raids. During the week I can pretty much guarantee I will be an hour late due to I'm a single parent of 2 and I don't get off work till 5:30.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
I was in TF prior to my app here. The reason I left is people can only take so much of listening to other people belittle others. I play this game like many to have a good time and just enjoy myself and the company of others.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
N?A

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I know some of the apps (phane, whyllow, jum, nati, farging) but can't really say I know any of the full members. I don't think I have raided or grouped with anyone from CN.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I'm looking for a guild that brings back the family atmosphere but still raids.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
I want to enjoy logging in and playing again, and not dread it wondering what kind of drama will be going on "this time".

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes I have and I completely understand them.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I work for an elementary school district about 30 miles from where I live

-Where are you from? CA

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? That really depends on the timing =)

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) is blood a colour?

SarineeBarbie
Whee!

Re: Drigarx 85 war app

Postby SarineeBarbie » Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:56 am

Drigarx wrote:Short term would have to be finishing off my T5 gear (camping essences sucks) and long term is just progressing my char at a reasonable rate.

Understatement. *Cringes*

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:43 am

Wow, unexpected app. Good to see.
Level 106 Druid, Level 106 Enchanter, Level 106 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Nati
Whee!

Postby Nati » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:11 pm