Application for Grisz

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Lebroba
Whee!

Application for Grisz

Postby Lebroba » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:56 pm

Application for Membership - Grisz

Your Main Character

-Name: Grisz
-Class: Berserker
-Race: Dwarfrikan-Antonian
-Level: 80
-Number of AAs: 279 (Trying to meet requirement as you read this)
-List which keys and flags you have: Anguish, A few PoP

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Aeolyian (Bard), Morbid (SK)

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? I enjoy killing monsters and the sense of accomplishment from doing new things.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. Short term goal is to remember the hot key that activates the potion belt and epic 1.5, long term would be to catch up to the level cap and explore new content and catch up on things I’ve missed out on.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I play on Pacific time mostly, but I work rotating shifts so its hard to pin down an exact time every time.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. : I’d like to shoot for 50% there will be weeks when I can make all of them and weeks wen I can attend none.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. I was a member of Dog Soldiers in Vanguard and Age of Conan. I left because of a motorcycle accident. I couldn’t play as much and I wasn’t able to perform my duties as an officer. Then those games lost their appeal to me as I began to heal. We left on good terms.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? I know Edomac from San Diego, a few years now. Didn’t know he was into EQ. But now we work together and he used some kind of neutralizer or something to make me play again. I’ve also grouped with Jahid and Warador. They invited me to their fellowship.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I was strongly encouraged to do so by Edomac who feels that CN is the bee’s knees, the cats pajamas etc

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? I hope to have some people to play with who aren’t stress mongers and still have some goals.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes and I would be happy to get an invite to an alt guild until I meet the requirements. I just wanted to get my foot in the door before applications close again.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Military

-Where are you from? NYC

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? If I can get there on my hog

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) The Queen’s Blue

Edomac
Whee!

Re: Application for Grisz

Postby Edomac » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:47 pm

I have known Grisz for several years now. Hes a good guy. I didnt know he played EQ untell recently and got him to come back after a few years off. Hes only came back about month, month and half ago and all ready picked up 10 lvl's and about 50 AA's. I can personally vouch for this guys integrity. I know my personal vouch doesnt mean much but its there.
ShadowKnight of the Special Kind.

JahidtheMonk
Whee!

Postby JahidtheMonk » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:40 pm

Nothing but good words about the guy (aside for the Dwarf thing). Recently Edomac told me his friend was coming back to the game, and since we had an opening in the fellowship I welcomed him in, mainly on the clause of him being a friend of Edomac's. Since then I have been nothing but impressed with the guy, during the few times I have killed him he has taken it instride. He is always up for a group and willing to work in things that he himself may not be working on (thanks for the help on the Iksar mask.) I believe that it would be a shame to not tag him as soon as possible.

- Jahid

warador
Whee!

Postby warador » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:39 pm

whatever happened with this app ?

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:36 pm

I'm not sure, I haven't seen him.