82 Beastlord

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Ihasadino
Whee!

82 Beastlord

Postby Ihasadino » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:26 am

Your Main Character

-Name:Ihasadino
-Class:Beastlord
-Race:Leezard
-Level:82
-Number of AAs:602
-Magelo Numberr (if you have one): http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1419273 ( do NOT ask me why I have more mana than hp, I seriously can't answer that).
-List which keys and flags you have:
both toons have through Void D, Crystallos

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Aristania, 81 druid, 800 aa's

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
Grouping and good ole' exp grinds. Hard to find tho unfortunately. My play time isn't fantastic so I haven't been able to raid with an even half-decent raiding guild. I like questing!

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Like to finish her void stuff, see some new content. Be in a guild that I feel happy staying in long term.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
Mountain time. early early mornings or evenings.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
Maybe like 25 %. I can pretty much only play on weekends with school etc. which has been making it a pain to find and stay in a guild.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Dogs of doom, terrible management lots of drama , they sucked over all boards of questions. They recently had some restructuring though, and I hear that made a huge difference. Lots of really really nice and good people there. Was in RR for like a few days, (this was prior to DoD and I left RR for DoD), Noble Knights while I leveled up, that's about it. I am in Warning right now which is pretty much not even a guild other than the guild hall, (they tried raiding and were not able to , people aren't on to group etc). Was in Cazic's breifly, not the level of raiding I would like, however I guess I can't really be picky since I can't actually raid that much. However when I do raid I do not want to do level 65 content if that makes sense) I won't lie , I seem like a guild hopper mostly because I haven't found something that suits my casual play and meets my content desires. I can assure you I was never kicked from any of this guilds or left on bad terms with the exception of well known officer problems with DoD, ( i.e. one of them going nuts and booting people).

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
See previous statement. Had some friends in here but unfortunately the reputation it carries is bad.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I'm sure I've grouped with some of you, would have to see a full roster to tell you which.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Saw that Lerch joined and him and I are kind of in the same boat raiding wise.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
I don't believe in " getting things out " of a guild, that implies that I'm using them for my own benefit.
I want a community to log into and work together with. (cheesy i know, here have some tissues)

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
yarp.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
Wyoming * hah going to leave this here because it's funny... I do respite care * IE work with disabled kids)

-Where are you from?
California

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?
If one happens to be close, my car has a cracked windshield, taped in headlight, and leaks transmission fluid, doubt it would get me far enough out of town.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
purple , eh!

edit: Had to put magelo up there and fix embarrassing spelling junk.
Last edited by Ihasadino on Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

obsessedwith
Whee!

Re: 82 Beastlord

Postby obsessedwith » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:04 pm

-What do you do in real life?
Wyoming

:shock:

Derdarr
Whee!

Postby Derdarr » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:10 pm

well ...someone has to

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:25 am

Hiya Ihasadino!

I just sent you a PM (well 2 actually, the first one had an error in it...still waking up :oops: ).

Anyway, I hope to see you at raids tonight!
Silly

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:51 am

maybe, in this case, Wyoming is a person?

Ihasadino
Whee!

Postby Ihasadino » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:32 pm

What do I do in Wyoming... hrmms. I do respite care; I work with a disabled boy with cerebral palsy and go to school full time at Laramie County Community College. My husband has abducted me to the mountains for the weekend so I will not be on until Monday or so. Probably should have mentioned that :( We actually might get stuck up here at our cabin with a jacuzzi( oh no im so worried) due to snow storms lol . But i will contact one of you as soon as I am able to tag along for some raiding yumminess :)
HAPPY LOVE DAY

Ihasadino
Whee!

Postby Ihasadino » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:30 am

ugh so i finally get the time to get into a raid with you all and what happens? my internet is currently down and im stealing wireless on my laptop from a neighbor that was stupid enough not to put a password on it. even this connection is terrible though.
Anyway wanted to let you know i didnt ditch yall and im very angry with wyoming internet!

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:07 am

did wolves steal your internet?

Ihasadino
Whee!

Postby Ihasadino » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:25 pm

funny I'm so blond I didn't even catch on to the Wyoming thing... lol.

lil update : I am now 85 with Void F access.

tauaunt
Should wash his hands after playing with poison ivy.

Postby tauaunt » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:38 am

GRATS!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
No, I am not a pally, BUT I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night!!