60 SHMN teehee tis me Freya aplplaction at last

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Freyalafey
Whee!

60 SHMN teehee tis me Freya aplplaction at last

Postby Freyalafey » Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:55 pm

The Basic Info - *Required Info*

-Name =Freyalafey Fryebraid
-Class =Shaman
-Level = 60
-Is this character a main or an alt? = MAIN
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? =Sorta
-List which keys and flags you have. = Um, working on it
-Do you have a clicky buff item? =SOW, Heal

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? =That SHMNS rock, they can do a bit of everything. But most peeps just call me BUFFY
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) =HMMM.... I like raiding, and questing lots.
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. =Try my darndest to get the tear to finish my epic, but then I work on planar progression.
-What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like?= Hmmmm... a lot of hours.
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) =Well, I really wanna work on finishing my epic, but I also want to be fully keyed for all zones that need em, even older world places. Oh and to be a true master of most tradeskills. (Ok Ora... lol I was using Key as a catch all... but I want to be keyed, flagged and generally just kewl like that)
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? =EST and I play mostly from 3pm to 11pm.
-Please list your alts on Vazaelle (just names).= Phoenixfire, Imendrae, Wrenla, Reenla, Freyduex
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. =DoN (cause they disbanded) CBN (in it now, but wanting to guild with larger guild)
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. =See above.

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.
=Um, yes I know quite afew of your memebers, but Pallistous and Galarina are probably the longest known. I was in DoN with Gala, and Pall, well I have known forever.... he got me into the game.
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? =because I do know so many of the peeps and I know they know what they are doing... ie:not ebayed... also, becuase I hear how much you all work on stuff together and help the peeps in your guild. I like a familly oriented guild that really means it. I give of my time to help peeps and I would like to be in a guild that did the same.
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? =well, again, I hope to get more raiding done and achive more planes keys.

CN Rules and Policies - Required Reading for all Applicants
-I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feel free to include any other info you think we should be aware of. Thanks!

I'm really nice. :D My shmn is purty :wink: I like to have fun! :shock:
Last edited by Freyalafey on Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oramorph
Whee!

Postby Oramorph » Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:17 pm

Hehe guess you found the place to Apply. Well if you see me on send me a tell i can getcha those really old keys since i am the Key collector Dun beleive me look at maeglos on Ora. Key and Flags are different, Cn itself isn't to high into the whole push to being a Time guild but we are just finding places to raid as one mostly VT soooooo you will be needing that key /grin the long path of that prepare for a good 3weeks slone in that one. Some have gotten quicker and longer but avg 3weeks lol

Send me tells ill help ya out ^.^

Magelo Set: Oramorph Sinvel Zenzing

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:30 am

Hey Freya! It was good seeing you the other day in a situation where you weren't dead :lol: I'm just teasing of course hun.

...and Ora, as far as VT keys goes, while we do raid there every few weeks our main focus isn't VT nor will it be VT for an extremely long time down the road. I'm not pushing people to spend a month on a key that someone might use 2 or 3 times, rather I'd like to see new applicants working on things like PoJ trial/pon hedge maze/PoStorms - BOT key pieces etc. VT is nice for loot but it isn't as priority as something like a poj trial holding someone back from being able to attend a MM raid (for example).

Anyway, keep in touch hun, it is always a pleasure to see you!
Silly

Ryanakris
100% Pure luv

Postby Ryanakris » Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:17 am

/Wave Freya! Good to see your app here!
Ryana