82 warrior app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
eqaztun
Whee!

82 warrior app

Postby eqaztun » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:28 am

Your Main Character

-Name: aztun
-Class:warrior
-Race: barbarian
-Level: 82
-Number of AAs: 610
-Magelo Number (if you have one): none
-List which keys and flags you have:ashengate east west and north, also mmm keyed and crystallos keyed

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): aztuns(box cleric from time to time)

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) enjoing playing the game just like to go out and kill mobs and srive to become a good toon

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) well id like to finish the hand aug from the burrid sea exp and start working on the face aug from sof expansion, have epic 1.0, 1.5 and started 2.0, i would like to get to 800 aa's before i get to 85 so that when im 85 im not a bad warrior im a decent one.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? normally get on at 330 and dont really get off till about 930-1000 est

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. well i could make all of them now staying the whole time depends on how late it is

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
i have been in noble knights of norrath (starter guild) Dogs of Doom( raid leader started to have a power trip and was not booting people but making them so embarrassed they would leave on there own)
-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: not a member of any guild

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
i dont think i know any of the members in CN...
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
well i love to raid even if i dont get loot i still love to go out and have fun with guildies and if any friends.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
well i hope to get many friends and to better my toon in skill gear really isnt important to me although it is nice to get upgrades once in a while

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? im in the navy

-Where are you from? california

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?
would be hard but i could see what i could do but my off time is kinda restricted right now only get so many days leave each year

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) blue

http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/chara ... 2511498033 is my characters eqplayers file everything is open for public

warador
Whee!

Re: 82 warrior app

Postby warador » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:37 pm

this name throws up a couple red flags for me lol but maybe hes changed been awhile. i know him from my days as an officer in sc

Sevex
Whee!

Postby Sevex » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:41 pm

Who did you raid with to have a lockout on Queen Malarian tonight?

Mardella
Whee!

Postby Mardella » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:43 pm

this may not matter but

Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
i have been in noble knights of norrath (starter guild) Dogs of Doom( raid leader started to have a power trip and was not booting people but making them so embarrassed they would leave on there own)
-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: not a member of any guild

( You might want to name the other 5 guilds I have seen you in

Your clerics has also been jumping guilds differnt ones ...

Anyways i can refresh your memory WArning Ancestral Enlightment frozen Heart Zenith Saga this is in the last 2 months i believe

eqaztun
Whee!

Postby eqaztun » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:48 pm

well if your talking about strapyers vigilance was cause i was friends with warclaw and he wanted me to join and left cause he was having rl issues and wasnt playing as much and warning and left because i didnt put up with asterrs little attacks on my gear and i was in bladekeepers for a bit before they went down cause gl went overseas and i currently am in a friends alt guild for guild portal hatchet nation ad those are the only other guilds i have been in i havent been in very many guilds like you think i have but please feel free to ame anymore i may have forgot a few..

Lanyder
Whee!

Postby Lanyder » Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:50 pm

I know you from some groups and at least a couple of hot zones/popular zones. These tend to be high drama areas to start with and you seemed to well suited for those zones. I have seen you mature some since the days when you were playing in BoT when it was a hot zone and you have definitely improved your toon over that time. I personally think you would reflect very poorly on CN if you were guilded, even if you were only guilded for a short time. I am looking forward to see if you have changed and can make a better second impression though.

Also, notice how the above string of words isn't exactly elegant prose, but at least it has some punctuation? It makes it much easier for people to read. You are trying to make a good impression on the guild you are apping - take the extra 12 seconds to capitalize and put in a period or two in the appropriate places.

eqaztun
Whee!

Postby eqaztun » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:39 am

Mardella wrote:this may not matter but

Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

( You might want to name the other 5 guilds I have seen you in

Your clerics has also been jumping guilds differnt ones ...

Anyways i can refresh your memory WArning Ancestral Enlightment frozen Heart Zenith Saga this is in the last 2 months i believe

The only guild the Aztun has been in out of those guild is Warning. Aztun was never in Ancestral Enlightenment, Frozen Heart or Zenith Zega. I am sorry to say but you may have been miss informed but i wont use it against you im trying to better my toon and not go down the path i havent been going on. I have been gone the last week or so doing some rl things that had to be done but will get back in the game as soon as possible.