Kaeleel Playspossum (80 Shadow Knight)

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
dkofklove
Whee!

Re: Kaeleel Playspossum (80 Shadow Knight)

Postby dkofklove » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:33 pm

books to read:- where to start well for just pure depth and quality as well as i just cant put this damn book down:-

David gemmell anything by him is to say the least top notch. Trust me you will never look back and you will also pick up alot of history as he interlaces his fantasy with real history, in such away as to make you wonder on occasion.

Interesting just read a trilogy this weekend by an author i had not come across before, and found it down right annoying, i just had to finish all three. Brent Weeks the night angel trilogy. Highly recommended just riveting.

Janny Wurts boooks in collaboration with Raymond E feist, and so so many more ps i have a personal library of over 900 books probably many more and i will always say david gemmell books are some of the best i have ever enjoyed.

Jarsace
Whee!

Postby Jarsace » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:50 pm

thanks Dk!

Jarsace
Whee!

Postby Jarsace » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:09 pm

Thanks to all for allowing me to app and raid as a lesser tank. However I am unable to put my heart in to playing kaeleel. I just can't find the motivation to level, gear, and AA another tank. I seriously dread logging in to work on him. I had hoped to leave Jarsace in Triality because of the respect I have for them, and all the help / work they have put in to Jarsace. However I am unable to do it. I want to play Jarsace more than any other toon I own. Now for the formalities of this post. I am NOT withdrawing my app. I am however switching the toon that I am apping with. I would like to app to CN with Jarsace.

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/748927

I will keep Jarsace in Triality for the durration of my app period, if I get accepted to CN I will remove him at that time. I hope that people will understand my feelings on this. I want to be here, and I want to play Jarsace. I am sorry to those who may get upset but if I keep playing Kaeleel I will be unhappy, and I refuse to pay for something that makes me unhappy. I want to contribute to CN and help the guild grow. I do not feel I can do this as the SK.

Jarsace

Tandt
Whee!

Postby Tandt » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:50 pm

Its your play time dude.. no one will give you any flack over what toon you want to play on.. Its all cool in my book. Look forward to seeing you on the raids.
Tandt Dmight
105 Warrior
:rr:
Its not big hair, Its my Helmet!

Boss mobs dont kill people, Clerics kill people!!

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:19 pm

Thanks for the info Kae...er Jarsace! I'm sure it is fine that you're switching back to your old main, especially considering you're well above requirements anyway.

See you around!
Silly

lerchinc
Whee!

Postby lerchinc » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:10 pm

Yeah we dont want a kick a@# tank to darken CN's door step :) ( As he said that dripping with sarcasm :))

Now I need someone to take for Kith aug tasks :)

Oaklen
Whee!

Postby Oaklen » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:27 am

Haha I was wondering who Jarsace was lastnight man. I just assumed you were a guest of someone. Yeah like Tandt said man this game is supposed to be fun so it only makes sense you do what makes it fun for you. On a side note I have often mused about leveling my sk up someday (DE as well) just cause they seem to be so versitile, but the reality of trying to level a tank into viability always tempers my enthusiasm. See ya in game.
Sensei Oaklen <Celestial Navigators>
Monkeying around since 2k

dkofklove
Whee!

Postby dkofklove » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:02 am

just get stone to play more hes poped on and off of late kick his ass. Mind you maybe just get his misses addicted

tauaunt
Should wash his hands after playing with poison ivy.

Postby tauaunt » Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:23 pm

When you going to get some REAL gear on that toon!!! :lol: I have to agree, its your palytime, no since not being happy while you play. I have started multiple alts, and just can't give up playing the pally.
No, I am not a pally, BUT I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night!!

Jarsace
Whee!

Postby Jarsace » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:19 pm

had a busy week at work and I got completely wrapped up in the 4 Twilight books. I should be on more starting tonight.

SarineeBarbie
Whee!

Postby SarineeBarbie » Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:08 pm

Kaeleel wrote:had a busy week at work and I got completely wrapped up in the 4 Twilight books. I should be on more starting tonight.

Oh my gosh... I disappeared from EQ about two weekends ago for this very reason. Zoomed through all four Twilight books (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn... by Stephanie Meyer) on a Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun - with a quick pause to raid Saturday night :wink:. I enjoyed them, also!

:smt020
Sari

Jarsace
Whee!

Postby Jarsace » Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:51 pm

I wished they never ended lol. It was very hard for me to put them down. I would come home from work tired as hell, pick up the book (telling myself I will only read for an hour) and the next thing I know its midnight and I haved to get up for work at 4am. Started reading them sunday and finished last night. Very very well written. I am still fighting the urge to start reading them all over again. I went and picked up "The Host" today, also by Stephanie Meyer. So far its good and I am hoping it will be as good as the others. The Twilight DVD comes out on the 21st so I will more than likely read it again right before I see it. Can't wait!