slagmolten 77 warrior app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Slagmolten
Whee!

slagmolten 77 warrior app

Postby Slagmolten » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:06 pm

Your Main Character

-Name: Slagmolten
-Class: Warrior
-Race: Barb
-Level: 77 atm =}
-Number of AAs: 393
-Magelo Number (if you have one):
-List which keys and flags you have: working on crystolis

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Tagn 74 ranger Glaze 60 enchanter choco 61 cleric lilslaget 66 shaman

A Little Bit About Yourself Im married with 2 kids and a dog im 35 and try to be outgoing and fun as much as i can.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) progressin is new to me but fun i like a little solo time now and then quests are a nessesity and grouping also but i prefer grouping and haveing companionship in most things i do in everquest . As for raiding im an old school vaz player and have been on the old content raids but i understand the consepts and i follow direction well when i did go on raids i enjoyed every minute.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) short term hitting lvl 85 long term epic 2.0 and gaining more progression

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? im east coast and i start around 5pm and usualy play to 12 am

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. as many as possible i have an open schedule through the week

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. i was actually in CN when it first started on my shaman then i had some financial problems and had to leave the game and came back with nothing and no guild at that time it was about raiding fear hate etc...

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

Your Experience with CN well CN members are allways courtious and helpfull never have i met anyone in CN that has been unpleasent or rude .

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Miklo Sarinee Linfalas are mostly whom i know in CN but im sure ive grouped with more than thos few

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? to progress in the game without a solid friend / guild base you can't

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? Mostly its about people and doing fun and new things with them all things asside this game is mostly about cohesion between players to accomplish goals and im all about that.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? im a dock supervisor for a bedding company

-Where are you from?
Cincinnatti
-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?
if work would permit =}
-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) lol Black

mikloftw
Whee!

Re: slagmolten 77 warrior app

Postby mikloftw » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:27 pm

Great to see u app slag =)..I know slag from back in the vazz days he helped me out alot when miklo was just a baby warrior ..He will be a great addition to the family..See u in game brother..=)..

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:03 pm

Hi, I'm curious which character were you in CN with? I'm not sure I understood exactly. Thanks!

Slagmolten
Whee!

Postby Slagmolten » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:41 pm

when CN first got togather i joined with what was my main back the Lilslaget i was in my mid 50s then and i started doing raids on poh . I cant remember if all the details since it was a long time ago but i left the game for a year and came back with nothing and no guild. I i never re uped to cn and started my main now Slagmolten .I didnt app agin because i had no contacts in the guild and i was gone for so long.

SarineeBarbie
Whee!

Postby SarineeBarbie » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:09 pm

Good to see your application, Slag. Congrats on your recent accomplishments in-game and welcome back to EQ.

:)

Sari

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:41 pm

I only vaguely remember the name sorry. Fear/Hate raids were about 2 years after we formed, so around 2003/2004? sound right?

Linfalas
Whee!

Postby Linfalas » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:21 pm

Heyas Slag. Nice to see you apping. Welcome back to EQ, and grats on Lvl 78.

Lin