Almost 82 cleric

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
yerrath
Whee!

Almost 82 cleric

Postby yerrath » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:40 pm

i know that my level is still not desired but since I moved to Germany my playing times were a little bit messed .

Lets go to facts

Your Main Character

-Name: Yerrath
-Class: Cleric
-Race: DoRf PoWaH
-Level: 82 (but it is kind difficult to solo xp hahaha).. updated!!!
-Number of AAs: hmm something between 620? I dont know
-Magelo Number (if you have one): As soon as I fix my computer... probably in 2 week, the stupid magelo is not working... http://eq.magelo.com/profile/14428
-List which keys and flags you have: I have everything full until DoD. For TSS i dont have anything else...

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Xorevis warrior 80 http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1305690, Jobuba Shaman 70- no magelo

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
I enjoy most of my time grouping or raiding with my fellows ... exploring, ts and questing i really dont like... i like to kill

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
hmmm leveling is always good. i am so behind now i am so pissed with myself but... what can i do... just be patience and work on levels.
prolly in the near future get the 2.5 i didnt have this chance...

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
now my time zone is CET i live in germany. :)

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
I am not sure when i can attend, this is the point but who knows :) it is a matter of time zone ...

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
- Keepers of the Faith (Top 1 prexus server, Top3 EQ, Vulak Aerr serverwide 1st :) ) ... i left because was toooooo hardcore... 7x12 was too much...
- Infinite Vision ? Farging knows better, hehe we were together ah it was Infinutus Vindicat... I left because the guild broke apart...
... i quit and went play SWG come back to Valoran... I left because guild broke apart... I guess I am the bad luck...
I left because I had to work in Germany in a project for my company, when I came back I had to move back to Germany, then I moved to UP but guild again broke apart...
So I am looking a place to play a little bit, raid when I can... I dont want to move to a Euro server... I only want to play...
I dont want LOOT...

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
I am from UP but just a matter to use the guild portal

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I know farging and he knows me, i think i grouped wiht some in the past but i dont remember any

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Hmmm seems a good guild that has targets but dont obligate the members to raid...

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
Hmmm I want to grow with the guild, and I also miss some guild chat action.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes I guess although english is not my native :)

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
I am IT Manager in Siemens

-Where are you from?
I am from Brazil but living in Munich

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?
Hmmm if I can, and if the US governament issue me a VISA probably yes.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Yellow ... Brazil owns on soccer.

PS: I dont have sex with goats!!! Farging is a liar
Last edited by yerrath on Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Farging
Whee!

Re: 76 cleric

Postby Farging » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:18 am

Yerrath is good people, kinda strange but good people. I would recommend hiding Goofy's goats tho !

yerrath
Whee!

Re: 76 cleric

Postby yerrath » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:31 am

what do you mean with "strange" wtf

Tandt
Whee!

Re: Amost 78 cleric

Postby Tandt » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:08 am

yerrath wrote:what do you mean with "strange" wtf

According to wikipedia "Strange" can assiocated with DC Comics, refering to Adam Strange the Superhero. So if it were my guess i would think that Farging was saying your a super duper hero that will never let people down, and is allways reliable, for everything!! :teeth:

But i may be mistaken :)
Tandt Dmight
105 Warrior
:rr:
Its not big hair, Its my Helmet!

Boss mobs dont kill people, Clerics kill people!!

yerrath
Whee!

Re: Amost 78 cleric

Postby yerrath » Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:16 am

strange... hmpf

Silly
The blond sage

Re: Almost 79 cleric

Postby Silly » Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:00 am

Heya Yerrath! I've sent ya tells over the past couple nights, but I think you were afk both times. I'll try to catch you on later tonight if you're around.

Silly

yerrath
Whee!

Re: Almost 79 cleric

Postby yerrath » Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:39 am

i guess it was the time zone difference ... :) or my bazaar activated mode.

you can send me an email if you want. yerrath@terra.com.br