level 82 wizzy app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
fershizzle
Whee!

level 82 wizzy app

Postby fershizzle » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:37 pm

1) Knowing several in CN and having a good reference by them helps generally when applying, but its not required at the moment

I know Mardella, App Lerch and i been good friends for a while now since back in tf days.

2) Read the CN Rules and Policies. yes

3) Meet the level/AA requirements..

475 aa's and climbing

We require level 80 with 350 aa's. We may take into consideration applicants who are not yet 80 but have significantly higher than required aa's.

4) Patience. The guilding process normally purposefully takes 2-3 weeks and weeds out a few of the guild hopper types. After submitting a valid app, you will be invited into our apps channel, and are immediately welcome at all guild events, raids, and experience groups. Members provide feedback and cast votes on applicants during this period. Generally, the more you participate in our apps channel, the faster the process will go for you. Often there are restrictions on loots for apps, but never on excess flags.

This toon is a newly appointed main on this account my previous main was Murrowl a Bard but got bored playing a bard so decided to give a wizzy a try. So really don't have that much as far as flags go and such but will be working on them extensively.

5) Please understand that while we do not have any current requirements on flags and keys, your chances of participation with guild members both in group and in raids are greatly increased if you're flagged for the same zones we are. Therefore, if you're not currently able to zone into places like Solteris and Meldrath's Majestic Mansion please actively work on them.

Your Main Character

-Name: Fershizzle Mynizzle
-Class: Wizzy
-Race: Froglok
-Level: 82
-Number of AAs: 475 atm
-Magelo Number (if you have one):
-List which keys and flags you have: Have crystallo's key and MMM not for raid tho.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Have a gnome warrior named blumkin and bard (murrowl)

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) Um well i like to group and meet new people i've met some good friends off this game. I like the challange of a good raid success or wipe. really don't like tradeskilling lol and i always like to see what i can solo hah
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) I want to progress and become the best froggy i can be :D not many of us frog wizzy's around anymore.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? usually everyday after work.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. Ummmm i'll shoot for 100 percent only thing that would keep me away would be my girlfriend or work.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Was in revnants revenge which was a family guild that raided some smaller stuff they were real good people my other toons still in there.
-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: unguilded

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Mardella and i know lerch very well.
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? I want a guild that groups but has the force to raid who can be funny and stuiped but serious when it's time to get down to business people who just enjoy doing the same shit i do. grouping raiding rinse and repeat.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? yup

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I work for pepsi but soon am gion to start school to become a PA

-Where are you from? anchorage alaska / wood river illinois

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? sure

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Blue

Mardella
Whee!

Re: level 82 wizzy app

Postby Mardella » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:44 pm

nice to see ur app Fershizzle we get going on solteris access this week : )

tauaunt
Should wash his hands after playing with poison ivy.

Re: level 82 wizzy app

Postby tauaunt » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:05 am

I had a good time grouping with ya last night. Look forward to dieing with you again soon.
No, I am not a pally, BUT I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night!!