81 shammy 720aas

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
lerchinc
Whee!

81 shammy 720aas

Postby lerchinc » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:18 pm

1) Knowing several in CN and having a good reference by them helps generally when applying, but its not required at the moment

I know a few of you guys. Hell it looks like half the server has joined CN! HAHA

2) Read the CN Rules and Policies.

3) Meet the level/AA requirements..

I know just barely :) Im working on not being a slacker :)

We require level 80 with 350 aa's. We may take into consideration applicants who are not yet 80 but have significantly higher than required aa's.

4) Patience. The guilding process normally purposefully takes 2-3 weeks and weeds out a few of the guild hopper types. After submitting a valid app, you will be invited into our apps channel, and are immediately welcome at all guild events, raids, and experience groups. Members provide feedback and cast votes on applicants during this period. Generally, the more you participate in our apps channel, the faster the process will go for you. Often there are restrictions on loots for apps, but never on excess flags.

I will get more flags. Been kind of few and far between as far as the flags go with no guild and pick up groups have been spotty. But i am working on it :)

5) Please understand that while we do not have any current requirements on flags and keys, your chances of participation with guild members both in group and in raids are greatly increased if you're flagged for the same zones we are. Therefore, if you're not currently able to zone into places like Solteris and Meldrath's Majestic Mansion please actively work on them.

Your Main Character

-Name: Lerch
-Class: Shaman
-Race: Barb
-Level: 81
-Number of AAs: 720
-Magelo Number (if you have one):
-List which keys and flags you have: I am flagged up to Demi. I took an extended break just before TF went into demi. I am now working on my own to catch my flags up.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Really dont have any

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) Honestly I love the social aspect and the buying and selling. You would think that I would be a tradeskilling fool to make more money but sadly no.I am becoming more fond of questing. When I was playing before I really hated questing. I am also loving mercs. I have soloed mobs with my merc that I shouldnt have really touched :)

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Really I would just like to catch up. I am finding that really difficult without a guild.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? evening/cst

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. I am going to be honest. I would probably be lucky to make 50 percent. I would think that with the current roster and in my current "state" a raid spot would be better used by someone else. I will make every attempt to get to every raid I can once I get caught up

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. TF. If you dont know you werent listening :) But seriously we all make mistakes in real life. I made mine by letting one person get the best of me and piss me off. It has ruined relationships with some people that I have played this game with for a long time. For that I will forever regret.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: I am currently tagged into ass urge. I just kept the tag so that I would have a guild hall.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Silly, Goofy, and alot of other people.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Cause this is the only guild that I see on the server that has fun and still gets stuff done. You guys have alot of great players and more importantly great people. I also want to free goofy's lifestock. I mean really man what did that goat ever do to you.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? Honestly I just want to be a part of something again while im playing. It gets a little lonely out there in norrath on your own. I MISS GREEN CHAT! If I am able to raid and experience all that again it would be a bonus. I miss getting on knowing that you can probably find a group that isnt going to screw you out of an experience by being lame. Dont even get me started on pickup raids

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? yup

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? ticket scalper. That is the reason why I will probably miss alot of raids. If there is a game or concert in town I will be down there with my fingers in the air.

-Where are you from? Dallas

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? sure

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Blue

lerchinc
Whee!

Re: 81 shammy 720aas

Postby lerchinc » Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:42 am

Thanks for the Solt group today. Sorry for not having 5 done or whatever didnt get me up the portals :) But I am getting there. How the heck do you check which mission you have done for that anyway? I got alot of pickup missions done before I went on my break. But being unorganized as I am known to be I never kept track.....

Emarinn
Whee!

Postby Emarinn » Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:17 am

If I'm not mistaken, you can speak to Prime Researcher Elnot, and he'll tell you which missions you are missing for Solteris access. If I've got the NPC wrong, somebody correct me!!
<Someday, I'll update my magelo...but just not today!>
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.

lerchinc
Whee!

Postby lerchinc » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:26 am

Cool I will try that out. Thanks

Derdarr
Whee!

Postby Derdarr » Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:42 pm

Bearer of bad news alert !!!! You can only find out which is the next mission you have available to request. Which can help a bit but as for knowing which ones you have out of sequence your still out of luck. Sowwy :(

lerchinc
Whee!

Postby lerchinc » Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:00 pm

Nothing on EQ can be easy :)

lerchinc
Whee!

Postby lerchinc » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:18 am

Thanks to my new favorite lizzy monk and my other pals in this guild I have safe passage done :)

Thank you once again for the groupage...pretty productive weekend

lerchinc
Whee!

Postby lerchinc » Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:32 am

Just wanted to update the lerchmeister...almost 780 aas. Just need two for sol access. Lots of armor upgrades. Have some essences banked.....that brings me to my next point. If there is anyone out there that has slacked on progression as bad as I have :) I would love to get the group OGHs stuff done this weekend.

I should be on later on tonight if someone wants to do it.

lerchinc
Whee!

Postby lerchinc » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:42 pm

For those of you that are wondering...if anyone is...I am not raiding right now cause my desktop is hosed. I can still play but the lag is stupid.

Then I have a tendacy to get booted to desktop lately.....

But I hae been diligently trying to update Lerchy. Got a ton more AAs and am almost 82.

Vitala
wishes Lanyder had a tail

Postby Vitala » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:38 am

I just wanted to say thanks for putting up with my truly atrocious healing last night Lerch. In fact, thanks for even grouping with me again, lol. Lanyder said to me when I mentioned you were coming to hang out with me in FoS... "He's going to group with you again? Didn't you kill him last time?" and something about being bad luck I think, haha.

Last night was the worst healing I've done in... uh, a long time. So sorry for that. I know you won't believe me, but I'm not that bad of a healer, generally, lol.

Anyway, you were a really good sport. Thanks for the good attitude. :)
~~Seriously, I don't think we should continue with letting idiotic people breed like rabbits. We're being overrun!~~

lerchinc
Whee!

Postby lerchinc » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:24 am

Dont sweat it hon :) Thats why the EQ gods invented rez :) I had alot of fun. Right after you left I crashed and we left.

tauaunt
Should wash his hands after playing with poison ivy.

Postby tauaunt » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:11 am

Great job last night lerch. Thanks for the help!
No, I am not a pally, BUT I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night!!

lerchinc
Whee!

Postby lerchinc » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:17 am

Anytime man. I am for hire for parties, weddings, corporate functions :)

Seriously I am available for whatever people need me for.

lerchinc
Whee!

Postby lerchinc » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:34 am

Almost 82 now..less than a yellow away. i would have gotten it this morning if i wouldnt have gotten trained continuously in Field of Stone. I think the group was amazed that I kept coming back for more :)

Play time might be limited over the next couple of days. Got alot of real life things i have been neglecting. Should be back for the attack in earnest over the weekend.

lerchinc
Whee!

Postby lerchinc » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:06 am

For the love of God I got my ding on last night!

goal #1 for the week down.

goal #2 for the week....WRIST ESSENCE!

goal #3 for the week....Void A group tasks in OGV. Anyone wanna help me with that this weekend :)

Let me know :)

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:31 am

Grats on your level Lerch!

lerchinc
Whee!

Postby lerchinc » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:14 pm

wanted to give big props to D and her little sister for the upgrades today.....aas were nice too

Thanks

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:26 am

Props? Is that like a bib in a donkey show?
Level 106 Druid, Level 106 Enchanter, Level 106 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

lerchinc
Whee!

Postby lerchinc » Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:54 pm

Its official I hate this game. I have spent the last two or three weeks trying to get rain of ruin done so I can have void C access. I got all the way to protecting that dude on the hill from the ambushers. Got 3 of them down before he died. I now have to start over. Either I didnt research enough or I missed it in my research that if you fail on this you have to start over.

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:14 pm

I have no idea what that is, but since I have that access, I must have done it. Hit me up on the weekend and we'll get it done.
Level 106 Druid, Level 106 Enchanter, Level 106 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

tauaunt
Should wash his hands after playing with poison ivy.

Postby tauaunt » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:13 pm

Happy B-Day lerch! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
No, I am not a pally, BUT I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night!!

fershizzle
Whee!

Postby fershizzle » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:21 pm

HAPPY B-day lerchy poo ^^

lerchinc
Whee!

Postby lerchinc » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:45 pm

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys :)

Being sick on your birthday sucks.

lerchinc
Whee!

Postby lerchinc » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:49 pm

Ok I have to chalk this retarded move up to the allergy meds. I finally get my level right.....I die.....no problem im in a group and they have two shammies with no mercs. I know you can see where this is going. I get a call....get back to the group and continue tearing through Kurns.

Can you guess what the retarded shammy did. YUP I forgot to rez myself. All this happened yesterday. I couldnt figure out why I couldnt summon my 82 pet. I look and im 81.

I AM A TARD!

Ok now its time to go to sleep :)

lerchinc
Whee!

Postby lerchinc » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:24 pm

broke 800 aas today.

Mardella
Whee!

Postby Mardella » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:21 pm

if u need help on rain of ruin send tell also you dont really ahve tosatrt over if someone else gets to that part

lerchinc
Whee!

Postby lerchinc » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:15 am

Thanks Mar. I am gonna need some help. In my haste and idiocy I deleted the task. I know I know.

I havent gone back to it this weekend. Was too upset. Got a little slap happy in my quest for a wrist seminal and offered my next born kid in FoS this weekend! Made for some interesting OOC's :mrgreen:

lerchinc
Whee!

Postby lerchinc » Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:54 pm

hey guys-

I will be around tonight but tomarrow and probably friday i am going to be out. I am going to go to San Antonio.

lerchinc
Whee!

Postby lerchinc » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:17 pm

I know the app that refuses to go away :(

Just wanted to thank Goofy, Praco, Nelson, and I know I am missing someone here for the group in Blackburrow today :)

later