Farging Bastige 84 Warrior

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Farging
Whee!

Farging Bastige 84 Warrior

Postby Farging » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:16 pm

-Name: Farging Bastige
-Class: Warrior
-Race: Halfling
-Level: 84 - Am about 12% in but will get to 85 shortly
-Number of AAs: 1653
-Magelo Number (if you have one): 709552 It should be up to date but is still a bit inaccurate. As of right now I am around 22400hp 4200ac unbuffed
-List which keys and flags you have: Flagged for everything up to the end of TSS. I do need to finish my Solt flag but will do so asap. Flagged for MMM and Cryst group zones.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Darph 70 SK(only one I really play), Foad 68 Shaman, Suhlak 66 Druid, Fargling 65 Rogue, Cork 65 Monk, Broadzilla 52 Zerker

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
I'd have to say what I enjoy most from EQ is the questing(drives my GF nuts that I like to quest so much). Aside from that I enjoy raiding and some tradeskilling, I do enjoy seeing new content a bit too and I suppose that might fall under exploring. :P

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
First thing probably would be to get 85 then catch up on some of the AA's I still need. Second might be my 2.5 but I understand the chances for something like that are kind of slim nowadays so it's not so big of a deal with me anymore.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I generally play everyday usually a bit in the morning when I get home from work and a little in the evening before I head to work. My time zone is PST.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
I should be able to make most if not all raids the way my schedule works out. If i had to put a % on it I would say 80-90%+

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Tribal Fury(was with them for I think 5-6 months and it never really felt like home)
Appotus Dominus(wanted to take a break from hardcore raiding and just take it easy)
Valoran(took a 7 month break)
Umbrae Praedatorae(was with them before they ever got close to raiding and wanted to raid at the time so left to join Valoran)
Infinite Vision(was a charter member with this guild on Prexus, came to Maelin with the whole guild when this server opened, was with them for like 2-3 years and was purged shortly after I started my first break)

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
Am currently tagged with Ultra Vires, it's just a small guild with a couple of friends for a guildhall.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Have not raided with CN or really grouped with many of you I'm sorry to say. As far as members I know off the top of my head I know Slopox/Sevex from my time in UP and Goofydoofy did some armor combines for me while I was with TF, he told me my combines were the worst because he failed more than normal on mine.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
It's been a few months since I left TF and I'm getting that itch again to raid. I wanted a guild that was at about the same content I was at when I stopped raiding then and I have no desire to raid hardcore ever again so the raid schedule here suits me.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
Loot, loot and more loot ! err JK ! Loot is not really a major thing with me(looted 4 times the entire time I was with TF). I'm looking to see new things, meet new people and spank many clockworks(I grew to dislike Steamfactory a bit doing the face aug).

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Indeed I have.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
I work nights for Sam's Club

-Where are you from?
I'm a Cali boy, born and raised in Southern California, currently living in Tehachapi, CA brrr !

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?
I do love traveling in the states and I've met some 30+ people thru EQ w/o ever going to a Fanfaire, so I would certainly be interested if I can afford it.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Purple

Oct
Whee!

Re: Farging Bastige 84 Warrior

Postby Oct » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:20 pm

Greetings.

We have not met, but I nominate you for best name. :smt023

That is all. "These are the unlucky ones." Ok, now that's all.
Octaevius - Cleric
Zaflor - Rogue
Dummkopf - Dumm

Maluvian
Whee!

Postby Maluvian » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:09 pm

i thought i recognized the name. i used to be in IV before i retired for a couple years right as we were getting into Time. they were my first guild from coming over from the nameless during the great overpopulation exodus known as maelin~

oh well.... at least i know someone who can commiserate about babies being on fire during raids~

Sevex
Whee!

Postby Sevex » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:21 pm

Hey Farging, nice to see your app.

yerrath
Whee!

Postby yerrath » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:24 pm

you should not get this guy ... I know him since a long time ahahhaha...

i cannot say better stuff... we are guildmates since we moved from prexus in 2003 i guess or it was 2002?

lots of Vex Thal ... PoP ... Quarm kill , but Farging died because I was not healing him... ah old times...
OOM ... DoD... TSS

So if I could vote I would say yes but I cannot so I must say I also apply myself ahha...