85 war app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Yort
Whee!

85 war app

Postby Yort » Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:30 am

<center>Application for Membership - Outline</center>

Your Main Character

-Name: Yortsed
-Class: Warrior
-Race: Ogre
-Level: 85
-Number of AAs: 1200, Did the AAs on magelo from memory, which was off a bit as magelo shows 1400 something.
-Magelo Number (if you have one): http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1415722
-List which keys and flags you have: About all the old ones-up to DoDh, then I didn't play for a couple years. More recent-mmm, crystallos static zones, 1-3 or 4 solteris, parts of all the stages of void progression but none complete.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Gkror, 70, shm-same account, he doesn't get played.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I enjoy it all, but I've had more than my fill of soloing lately. I don't get into ts much anymore, but if I need something made I make it. I like to do quests alot, I have something like 27 active atm. Just finished BiC #13 after being stuck on summoners ring for 3 yrs-yay.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) My quest list in my head: finish the last few face aug tasks, & the ogh/bloody kith augs, SoD progression. I'd like to do the the .5 of the 2.5 at some point, not really a goal, but it would be cool to do. I just want to work on whatever really, while grouped with other competent players.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? My time zone is CST, I'm on every night starting between 11-0130 CST, and ending aorund 4-5 am CST

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. More than likely 0, unless there just happened to be a raid later in the evening when I'm on. I like to raid, but my play time is my play time.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Mayhem Inc., and a couple prior guilds that I can't remember the name of, that turned into Mayhem Inc., then I was tank leader of Surreal for like a year. I quit playing a couple months after the server merger with vazaelle, up to about 8 months ago. I had a job with 60+ hour work weeks, a baby and all that rl stuff. I never really left Surreal, I quit playing, and somewhere in there the guild folded. FYI- I gave my info to 2 people ever, just in case I wasn't on for a raid, as I was the guild MT. One of the guys gave my info to someone else-who I don't even know-and they were using me from around 2.5 yrs-8 months ago. As far as I can tell, they didn't give me a bad name or anything, but you never know. Thought I'd throw out that disclaimer just in case.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: I'm in Aluderums, which is Awskeet's alt guild. I'm the only 1 that's even logged on in it I think for at least 4 months. It's a gh for me to use.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Dorgamer is my cousin, I know I've grouped with some others but I don't remember the names.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I'm applying because there's always a decent amount of CN peeps on when I'm on, I don't remember the names of the peeps I grouped with, but I do remember that they all were competent. Sometimes CN people are in the same zones as I, working on the same stuff I am.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? My goal for apping is to group with other competent players, during my play hours. I don't foresee my play hours changing, and will prolly never be on during raid hours, so I won't be the uberest. But, I can help the late nighters get their group stuff done, and get mine done as well.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Safety Manager

-Where are you from? Omaha, NE

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)