85 monk

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
chilrails
Whee!

85 monk

Postby chilrails » Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:45 pm

Your Main Character

-Name: chilrails
-Class: monk
-Race: iskar
-Level: 85
-Number of AAs: 230
-Magelo Number (if you have one):have one but dont know id#
-List which keys and flags you have: all open zones crystallos mmm mard has run me thru 3 of the sol teris task

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): none that i play

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) grouping raiding

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) to work on my aa and long temr is to be the best monkey i can be

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? around 4pm est

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. 95%

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave i just came back a few months ago and joined up with hon

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: im in hon now there great peeps there just not where i would like to be in progression or raiding

Your Experience with CN { i have grouped wih a couple of toons from cn and liked they way they played and treated other peeps

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? i live with Ligh (Mardella) and his significant other (Guinnavere) and have grouped with praco . i have not had the chances to raid with you all yet would love to but i have grouped with people from cn

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? first to make it in. then to make a good addition to cn and mardella has been putting bug in my ear im not looking to get geared up and jump to another guild dont like when people do it and dont need the problems that come with it

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? to get to know more great people and better my skills at monkey to one day make a great monk

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? (yes and agree with them )

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?

-Where are you from? cleveland

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? possible

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)eh! orange

Mardella
Whee!

Re: 85 monk

Postby Mardella » Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:48 pm

about time, but i am still gonna be in your ear ?

Did you finish solteris yet ?

Did you finish solteris yet ?

etc etc, lol

This is my youngest brother : )

janor
Whee!

Postby janor » Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:45 pm

I have grouped with this monk other night and he seems to be a good toon from what i could see I feel he seem to ack as cn person when group has a goal, and when deaths are there the stick with the plan even with xp at stake and i feel there is a lot of people place their toons xp ahead of helping others afraid to loose xp but chilrails stayed to the plan til we all decided to call it so to me that is a true cn thinking of helping other. "To me that is a true cn helping at what ever the cost", I feel that is how most cn toons play as a team player.

Praco
Whee!

Postby Praco » Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:38 am

Hey buddy

Glad to se you got around to apping.
I have grouped with you on a couple different occasions, and it was fun, Good with pulls and you play to have fun.
I am sure we can all look beond the scales and the tail, I mean its not like we dont have there kind in guild already.
Good luck on your app

chilrails
Whee!

Postby chilrails » Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:33 am

well guys i have an update for monkey he has 520 aa now still working on it thank you all for your opions

tauaunt
Should wash his hands after playing with poison ivy.

Postby tauaunt » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:06 am

Nice pulling last night!
No, I am not a pally, BUT I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night!!

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:36 am

OK, so -- what was that OOC discussion in Field of Scale all about? I admit I wasn't in zone for the beginning, so I'm sure I'm missing details, but what I did see didn't leave me with a really warm feeling. What happened?

Mardella
Whee!

Postby Mardella » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:47 pm

from the tells i recieved while sleeping last nite chil was with 2 rr members preparing to fight jzcerag named dinosaur when teklan ran through them and took it.

Teklan
Whee!

Postby Teklan » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:56 pm

This is what happened:

There was a named in FoScale in the middle of the zone...not near their camp, and to be fair I didn't have a camp because I somewhat moved around to kill named and trash.

A named was walking around and we both spotted it. I grabbed it since he didn't. I pulled it to my camp with him trying to steal aggro to pull it to his camp. At my camp him and his necro friends kill stealed and looted the corpse fast. You can take that as me stealing a mob from them but they were never engaged. You can also take it as them kill stealing.

This is what started whatever drama occurred afterwards.

Also as a sidenote: beforehand when I killed mobs I ooc'd rot and I believe it was their group that took the rots from me but again, I didn't keep track.

Mardella
Whee!

Postby Mardella » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:35 pm

!X!~
Last edited by Mardella on Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Teklan
Whee!

Postby Teklan » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:25 pm

I don't normally browse or post on CNs boards but someone brought this thread to my attention and I would like the record straight if my name is going to be put on to open boards like this:

The named was KSed by two necros in this monk's group (I don't know if they were real people or boxes) and IMMEDIATELY they looted it. There aren't even any mobs at the zone in that I could have possibly gathered up to train them in the 5 sec it took to run up and loot.

Yes there was a train that I gathered. This train didn't work because they were necros and monks and possibly they had the iksar illusion mask = mobs wouldn't aggro them anyways. I didn't kill any of them. They even went as far as to taunt me in OOC going "OMG you are a noob trying to train a group of necros and monks? That would never work idiot." They were REAL mature in public channels obviously.

The only death from their group that I witnessed was when I died to a named and then 4 min later this group attempted to pull the mob when he was in summoning HPs and so they died themselves.

I even buffed this group later on and even gave them rot loot later on. So believe what you want to from what your friend tells you on messenger, but see if he denies any of this story. What I say is truth. My hands are clean.

Edit: To reply to the post below - you are simply fishing for reasons now to insult me and that have nothing to do with this applicant. If you don't understand how two necros can out dps a rogue that is tanking a mob and is the only one to dps it on my side, maybe you need to read up on rogues and necros.
Also, if 5 posts in 3 1/2 years doesn't qualify as not normally browsing and posting here then what does? Nitpicking distracts from the problem at hand.
Last edited by Teklan on Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mardella
Whee!

Postby Mardella » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:18 am

!X!
Last edited by Mardella on Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:43 am, edited 4 times in total.

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:31 am

I don't really want to lock a thread about an app. so can we take this elsewhere please?

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:18 am

Seconded. VCC is closed.

And while I do not concern myself forum posts and language used therein as much as I do with /gu, I would ask that CN members keep in mind what kind of message they are sending when they post to the public forums.

Thanks.

Balzzodar
Captain Canary Saves the Day!

Postby Balzzodar » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:32 am

FoS is a drama zone. WAY over camped and everyone is KSing everyone. Just like Wall of Slaughter back in the day. in 6 months it will be a non-issue. prolly 2 months.
"A pun is the lowest form of humor, unless you thought of it yourself." — Doug Larson

Balzzodar Dabard, Officer for Celestial Navigators
Facebook

chilrails
Whee!

Postby chilrails » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:18 am

well i thought i would give an up date to my app i have 700aa now ^^