Borkin Blackfart 80th Warr

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Borkin
Whee!

Borkin Blackfart 80th Warr

Postby Borkin » Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:46 pm

Your Main Character

-Name: Borkin Blackfart
-Class: Warrior
-Race: Dwarf
-Level: 80
-Number 1096 (today)
-Magelo Number (if you have one): No, This never really worked for me.
-List which keys and flags you have: Before they let everyone in I was falged up to demi. I have up to Crystallos for grouping. I still need FC/AG dont know to many working this anymore, still need Solt 7 and 8 for Solt raids.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Bowfar 83 Cleric (old main, and boxed toon now) Rowina 67 mage, Grayhorse 59 druid. I think I have 5 or 6 more alts at very very low level, you know the buff bots you allways tell your self your going to play. I think my little chanter is 3 years old and still lv 26. I realy only play my main and box.

A Little Bit About Yourself Lets see 5'8" ,150lbs brown hair Blue eyes...oh wait a sec thats not what you ment. I travel a lot and I mean a lot, all over the world. This keeps me quite busy but I allways bring my laptop so i can play EQ give or take the internet!!! When I am home I spent as much time as I can with my daughter and play EQ. I still try to get some hunting and fishing in there as well.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) Grouping with good peps, raiding all though I have taken a break from that but getting the itch back.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Short term- hitting 1300 to 1500 aa's before starting the grind to lv 85. Grinding to lv 85. Becoming a good raid tank.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? When i am home I play any where from 4pm till 12am. Time zone EST

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. Thats hard to say as well, being I never know where in the world I will be. But when i am home I will raid each day I am able. Lets guess and say 30% to 60% more if I am home or in the USA.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. I started eq out in Horsemen of Norrath over 3 and a half years ago. I left HON to join Twlight Chosen to start raiding. I was in TC for about 6 months when i was asked by a few friends who uesd to be in TC to app to Sequel. I was in Sequel for a year and a half and left with positive DKP and on good terms. The main reason for leaving was raiding 6 days a week. It was becoming more a job than fun. Traveling as I do all it seamed like I hade time to do was raid. So I went back to HON where i could just set back and do what ever. I also didnt want to keep playing Bowfar ( cleric) as my main. I didnt feel right moving to another raid guild with a toon that was geared from Squeal. I guess it was respect. I know we have all seen the toons come get geared up then move on the one of the big 3 so you should know where I am comming from. I am now in HON once again with my new main Borkin.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: Yes, Still in Horsemen Of Norrath there a good group of peps just dont raid the way I would like. I am also a big fan of the guild hall port.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Passum is my cousin. We group togeather all the time. The prob is we are in differnt guilds so one of allways id in a group with out our guilds. He is one of the reasons i am apping in. I have grouped with quite few people from CN sorry I am really bad at spelling named and dont want to butcher there names on here LOL. I have never raided with CN but seen passum going on some of the raids we used to hit in Squeal and somw of the new ones I have not raided yet....You do things a little differnt than I have seen them done but it works for you so keep up the good work in SOF

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? First Passum has talked me in to it, I am ready to start raiding again but dont really want 6 days a week. i need some thing a little more laid back. CN seem like it has a good group of peps with a family and grouping background.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? First is to make it in, I know your apps are closed but i will try anyhow and see what happens. To have a good home, meet some really good people to group with and raid when i can. I am not looking to get geared up and move on. Seen that to many times and want no part of the drama that goes with something like that. I would also like to become a good raid tank.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? yep sure do

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I am a Service Tech!!! I love my job, I get to travel the world and the company I work for pays for it all ...It rocks. In fact I am going to England tomorrow for 5 days be back on the 16th. Then i will go to Thailand on the 29th and be there till Jan. 18th. After that i might to come home or go stright to Spain for a week then off to Tinisia Africa. I will still be on eq just not on a normal time.

-Where are you from? Ohio

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? LOL yep, In fact its just a matter of time before I end up in a city near you!!!

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) hum lets see if I can get this right ....Labat Blue
"Veni, vidi, vici" ~ Julius Caesar ~
(I came, I saw, I conquered)

Borkin: You seem a little irritable, Passum. You got some sand in your vagina?
Passum: There's no sand in my vagina!!!

Borkin Blackfart 85lv Warr
Bowfar Blackfart 85lv Cleric

mikloftw
Whee!

Re: Borkin Blackfart 80th Warr

Postby mikloftw » Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:35 am

hello borkin good to see you app..=)..

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:05 pm

I like England - much better than Ohio. This I know for fact :lol:

zebulon
Whee!

Postby zebulon » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:44 pm

lol i tease him all the time about his spelling ... and mine isnt much better, glad he app'd and i hope everyone gets a chance to grp with him.

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:01 pm

Hi! Okay my name is spelled "S-I-L-L-Y" wait you haven't met me yet so you couldn't mention me anyway! :lol:

Well since you're family of Zeb/Pass, I'm holding you to high standards :wink: He is awesome both as a person and a player, so the pressure's on, cousin!!!!!

Can't wait to meet you!
Silly...That's S, I, L, L, Y.

Borkin
Whee!

Postby Borkin » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:43 am

I will be heading to Thailand today. I hope to be back in the USA by late Feb. or March. There is a 12 time differance. I still plan on playing when I can and if the internet works. See you all in agme

Borkin
"Veni, vidi, vici" ~ Julius Caesar ~
(I came, I saw, I conquered)

Borkin: You seem a little irritable, Passum. You got some sand in your vagina?
Passum: There's no sand in my vagina!!!

Borkin Blackfart 85lv Warr
Bowfar Blackfart 85lv Cleric