66 Mage Seperoth looking for new home

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Seperoth

66 Mage Seperoth looking for new home

Postby Seperoth » Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:19 pm

Name
Seperoth

Class
Magician

Level

Is this character a main or an alt?
Main

Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item?
Yes
List which keys and flags you have.
TT-RZ-Bert-Grummus and a few others (planar mostly)

Do you have a clicky buff item?
Can bazaar obtain- been looking

A Little Bit About Yourself
Worked 3rs shift for about 4 years so only in the last 2 years have i been able to experience the pleasure of guild raids and high end hitts. Ive been playign this game now for about 5 years and still have tons to see ;-)
Married no kids , love to play eq as a release for the Grind of life .

What are a few things you enjoy most about your class?
Solo ability , usefullness as good Dps for a group- the ability to CoH.

What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
Love to group -Ldons -questing , Raids are always great to see new places.

Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like?
Logg in say hi to friends and see if any one needs the help with anything , after that putt upp Lfg flagg and poke around.

Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Short term mainly cranking out AA - long term id like to be fully flagged so i can see the other 60% of Eq ;-)

When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
7pm-1am EST almost daily

Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave.
Impending disaster-fell throu after some upper levels left. Shades of Glory - same. Vantage - sperratic work schedule at the time kept me from regular attendance. Clan breathnache - Eq2 drained away too many ;-(
Left all guilds on good terms.

If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.
Clan breathnach - in guild so i can keep upp chatt with those friends that remain , will un tagg if invited to CN - just wanan keep contact open till it happens.

Your Experience with CN
Nothing regularly , but ive met many of you in Ldons/wos groups, and have had fun wile doing so.

Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.
66 Druid Ladysno- long time good EQ friend , old fello guildy.

Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Good reputation/refrences of guild members - your attendance numbers , grouping options.

Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?
I guess im just looking for a group of folks to be able to hang out regurarly with. To see and experience places ive never need before . To make the most of out of my Eq experience.

CN Rules and Policies - Required Reading for all Applicants
I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No)
Yes - 66 Mage Seperoth Vazelle server ;-)

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:16 pm

Thank you for your app, Seperoth. Please get with us in game so we can get you in our apps channel. That is where we all we all get to know each other. You'll be welcome to join us on all guild raids and events. I'm sure you know that we have a slow apps process for several reasons. It generally takes about a month so hang in there. Also, please register on this website and make sure you're logged in when you post.

Thank you. Looking forward to knowing you. 8)

Sno
Whee!

Postby Sno » Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:44 am

Great to see u finally apply Seper ! Get ready to meet some more awesome peeps !

talk about a fun loving, ready to help, lend a helping hand, sweetheart of a peep... Seper is this all rolled up in one.. he happens to be my lucky shard partner lol.. rub his pets head and WELLA .. a shard drops.. hehehe... the only thing bad i can say is.. he still wont give up his pet to me... now whats up with that.. i think trading a Druid pet for a Mage pet is fair.. Dont u ? *wink*

Good luck Seper and see u ingame
Take cares !
HUGS!!
Sno

Jzonlook
Whee!

This guy........

Postby Jzonlook » Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:52 am

Sep is as good as they come, better to take advantage of such things as this.

glad to see your app here man :)

Jzonlook :D

Syanthia
Whee!

Postby Syanthia » Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:15 pm

Glad to see your app here hun! It'll be nice if we end up in the same guild again. I'll catch up with you in the apps channel. Look forward to chatting with you there soon! :D
You died WHERE!?!

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:44 am

Hiya Seperoth! (Sep? Roth? Seper? Peroth? Gotta nickname? Lol)

Thanks for contacting me last night, I had a great time chatting with you! You seem quite knowledgable and fun :)

I do have one concern, however; many guilds tend to frown on their current members applying elsewhere while still currently guilded. We've had this concern come up recently and I don't want to have to be a continual bearer of bad news, lol. While this is nothing detrimental, I (having seen this before) know it generally carries a somewhat-negative tone to it not only towards the current guild but the guild one is applying to as well.

Anyway, on a much lighter note, I look forward to getting you involved in some activities soon and will be keeping in touch :) If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a tell!

Hugs,
Silly

Velouran
Whee!

Postby Velouran » Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:53 am

Just wanted to drop in and let you know what a class act you've got here in Sep. Guild this fella now, before I come steal him away, =)
Velouran Lacking

Storm Warden - Alternate Eclipse

Freyalafey
Whee!

Yeah another good canadiate

Postby Freyalafey » Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:09 am

Without a doubt a very helpful guy! "wink Sep" grouped a bit with this one, knows his stuff and always very nice. Glad to see ya Sep!!!! (well once I get back to the game that is)