83 shaman

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
warador
Whee!

83 shaman

Postby warador » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:31 am

Your Main Character

-Name: warador
-Class: shaman
-Race: barbarian
-Level: 83
-Number of AAs: 582
-Magelo Number (if you have one):
-List which keys and flags you have: coa dsk demi crystallos mmm 5/8 solteris missions also ag and fc thanks to you guys

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): none

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) i like to grp with friends and raid sometimes to try and get better at my toon also like soloing sometimes just to see what i can kill lol

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) id like to get to level 85 and get more aas working on quests in ogh like to finish those and the solteris missions i have a 300 raw in alchemy but my trophy is only 6/7 so working on maxing that then gonna start another ts not sure what yet

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
i play whenever i can im on alot lately and im in est
-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. hopefully at least 2ot of 3

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. tenet - it disbanded , out of the shadows it also disbanded , currently an officer in semper carborundum

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
there was a mass exodus of mains to another guild yesterday was told by one of the leaders that sc will be disbanding or merging with hon

Your Experience with CN have raided and grouped a few times and its all been great

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
to many to list but belini is my sis and jahid is my brother in law
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? jahid has told me this is a really good guild and in grouping and raiding with you all ive seen it first hand

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? hope to form friendships and renew old ones

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
equipment operator / construction
-Where are you from? pataskala ohio hehe its near columbus

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? sure ill consider almost anything but depends on finances and stuff

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
bleu .. lol think thats right

Silly
The blond sage

Re: 83 shaman

Postby Silly » Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:14 pm

Well first of all, I want to mention that he is allowed to apply regardless of our closed status due to being close family of current members (sister and brother in law, Belini and Jahid).

Secondly, Yay Warador! :) It is great to see your application. I've thoroughly enjoyed having you on raids and in groups lately. You do a fantastic job! And you're a sweetie too!!!

See you around!
Silly

oneyedranger
Whee!

Postby oneyedranger » Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:35 pm

war wears a skirt... is that normal?

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:45 am

Sarinee will be in heaven !! She wont be working her fingers SO MUCH to the bone now :)
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

warador
Whee!

Postby warador » Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:48 am

one eye wears skirts to and im prety sure its normal 4 him lol