Karley-80 lvl cleric

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
karley08
Whee!

Karley-80 lvl cleric

Postby karley08 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:34 am

Hello Celestial Navigators,

My name is Karley. I am a lvl 80 cleric originally from alot of servers-recently Drinal. I started out on Quellious back in 2000. I like the cleric class often at times I get bored with it and play one of 9 high lvl toons. I am a decent cleric with alot of ambition. I like helping people but the game is the last few years has changed for me. People are so damn ugly at times. I left drinal because I got into a fight with a close friend who was using my toon while I was afk for the game. I go thru connection problems at times. Clearwire sucks. I am making changes to switch back to DSL. Gm gave me my account back after my friend sac me to no exp rezs x 560 times. I caught him violating the EULA and it put my other accounts in jeopardy. He refused to apologize for it. You will hear stories on what happened but I have proof available if you want to see it. I hate cheaters.

I want to be honest with you and dont want to seem like a downer. I am a former guide and care alot about the game but they are people who dont like me. I am a very humble and very quiet at times. If a guildie needs help I am there. I am very knowledgeable went it comes to the game. Feel free to ask I dont bite.

Name: Karley
Level:80
AAs: 1462
Flags: Killed melrath and his minions, mmm keyed and crystalos keyed.
Accomplishments: Master artisan(every skill 300) with aas and salvage 3. cureently working on sublime and exalted paterns. Half way there.

Send me a tell in the game and get a free Tems 3 in the guild lobby. I have all of my keys AAs maxxed out or one away from it.

karley08
Whee!

Re: Karley-80 lvl cleric

Postby karley08 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:42 am

I never dealt with Cn but they were the first guild I saw on the server in HOS. Their group was full. [-P. I already have max faction with bert and valor camps. Almost finish with COD rk 3.

I like emerald green and live in Raleigh, NC. Currently single and always looking like most gamers.

I like fan faires but there are all on the WC. Damn you SOE.

karley08
Whee!

Postby karley08 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:58 pm

i have read them and understand the reasons for them and are willing to follow them.

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:04 pm

Thanks Karley.

SarineeBarbie
Whee!

Postby SarineeBarbie » Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:08 pm

I can hear Goofy in my head saying...

"You've very nearly filled out the application with your posts... so where is your application?"

:) Lol... I don't understand. Is this an application or just an FYI?

Sevex
Whee!

Postby Sevex » Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:29 pm

I am a very humble and very quiet at times.

You approached our group in HoS while we were killing birds. You asked if we had room and I responded with "sorry, we are full". You asked again and after being told there was no room started extolling your character's stats in /say. You mean that kind of humble and quiet?

karley08
Whee!

Postby karley08 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:23 am

"I am quiet and humble at times." The keyword is "at times." Muhahaha

I believe in loyalty. I am having some problems right now with my connection. I am in the process of switching over to DSL and using my wireless card now. I am unable to raid, basically. All I am able to do is cast buffs in the guild lobby without crashing. Yes I am a pirate.

Healndealn
Whee!

Postby Healndealn » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:55 pm

Nice App!!! Good Luck Bro!!!
Last edited by Healndealn on Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tchien
Munkygurl

Postby Tchien » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:15 am

For the record, I just want to state that the "app" that is missing has never been mandatory. It is simply an example of the information we are looking for so we can start an application process. Granted, most people do use it, but it is not required. Karely has provided us with all relevant information. Let's move on, please.

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:38 pm

As an officer, I can say that Tchien is correct.

The preferred method is to copy the Outline, start a New Topic, paste in the form, and fill in the answers. Please include your character name in the thread title.

Your app doesn't have to be in this format, strictly speaking, but this will give you an idea of what we're looking for. Feel free to include any other info you think we should be aware of.

Now considering this, we do require one thing for sure; and that is that you state have read the rules and understand them, which I am assuming is what your post of:

i have read them and understand the reasons for them and are willing to follow them.

is referring to, after speaking with Jhereg.

Anyhow, there are many questions on our outline that you haven't answered, such as which guilds (on this server) you have been a part of, what your goals are for your character, if you are familiar with any members of CN, why you are applying to CN, and so forth. The more questions you take the time to answer, the easier we can get to know you and vote on you as an applicant.

Thanks,
Silly

Healndealn
Whee!

Postby Healndealn » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:49 pm

Healndealn was wrong, He stands corrected.
Last edited by Healndealn on Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:46 am

Healndealn, what I quoted was from: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=278

Healndealn
Whee!

Postby Healndealn » Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:34 pm

I like Turtles!!!
Last edited by Healndealn on Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:35 pm

This is my last post on this, as this discussion is becomming quite irrelevant and if anyone wishes further discussion on these policies, I will either delete and/or move the thread to the discussion forums where we can decide if we need to make changes or not.

My quote is from the rules, I know this cause I read them. So anyone who agree's to the I read the rules and doesn't use the outline is basically saying I didn't read the rules.

I helped to write the rules, so I'm familiar with them as well. Yes, the outline is to be used as a guide, and people may choose to use that format; however as it also states in the Apply For Membership forum, they may choose not to use that format as well, as Tchien and I have both stated.

Yes, we all do generally prefer the outline to be filled out, or at least the majority of the questions answered; however to accuse someone of not reading the rules when it very clearly states that they do NOT have to use the specific outline format when applying, is making a disrespectful assumption. As it also states in our rules, we must respect each other, and this goes for applicants too. As you have read the rules, I'm sure you understand this.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled applicant discussion broadcasting.

karley08
Whee!

Postby karley08 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:20 am

Karley has only been in one guild on maelin which is Stronghold of Savages. I was an app for a week before I had connection problems with my Clearwire service. The learning curve is very fast in these guilds and I prefer a much smaller and well tested strats. I was a transfer from drinal where I have a 22k warrior.