Taurt 76 Wizzy app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Sweettaurt
Whee!

Taurt 76 Wizzy app

Postby Sweettaurt » Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:10 am

<center>Application for Membership - Outline</center>

Your Main Character

-Name: Taurt Thepinkgoddess
-Class: Wizzard
-Race: Dark Elf
-Level: 76
-Number of AAs: Just over 500
-Magelo Number (if you have one): N/A at this time
-List which keys and flags you have: Mark of Justice, cant think of anyothers

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Zarannda 71 Cleric, Emmamaee 76 Bst

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
Grouping and finding new friends
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
would like to get epic 2.0 and have a bunch of aa's im working on -and currently trying to get a spell from HoS from faction work
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
All day from about 7am to about 10ish pm Eastern
-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
Tuesdays and Wednesdays are a def, saturdays depends what is goin on family wise.
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Not originally from this server was in sever raid guilds on Quelious with the bst left that server cause friend asked me to come over, was in friends guild for a bit (Proximity) left because i felt it was time to move on
-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
Am guildless

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I have grouped with a number of you, but not on this toon.... i know Silly, Ladysno, and Dermstorm the best i would say they have been wonderful friends to me since i came to the server
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Sno and Derm have asked me to app several times, kinda figured it was time .. giggles
-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
New friends and family
-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
I have and i do

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
HMMM .... i am a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations ...HAHA (i am a stay at home mom)
-Where are you from?
NY, the part with cows
-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?
sure
-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
La est de pink??

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Silly
The blond sage

Re: Taurt 76 Wizzy app

Postby Silly » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:05 am

Oh wow!!! Zarannda! How wonderful to see your app! Though it will take me a while to get used to calling you Taurt ;)

I can't wait to see you around more, you've always been a blast to hang out with! :D

HUGS!
Silly

Sno
Whee!

Postby Sno » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:37 am

WOOTY !! Great to see you app hun ! i know im picky picky picky when i want friends to join a great family like CN !

HUGS !!!
Sno

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:03 pm

Just FYI everyone, she contacted me yesterday. Due to some complications with RL, she won't be online much for a bit, and also she may not have internet at all for a while. Anyway, she didn't formally withdrawl her application, as she's not quite sure what's going on at this point, but will be in touch once things are figured out and taken care of.

In the meantime, Taurt, best of luck with the scary real world quests. We'll miss your cheerfulness!

Hugs,
Silly