Dont be afraid!

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Flurg
Whee!

Dont be afraid!

Postby Flurg » Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:00 pm

It now has been a few weeks and I have not heard anything at all from CN on my application. At first, I thought perhaps it was that you were all VERY afraid of the Flurg. I warned you, you know. It can be quite frustrating to not only be feared by all, it makes even a simple guild application quite difficult. But then I got to thinking. Perhaps CN really WANTS to know my level and AA count. I tried counting. But it didn’t work. I curse the illness that robbed me of numbers!
I tried asking a friend, but they ran away in sheer terror. I tried telepathy and a Ouiji Board. Nothing worked. (Although I did learn from the Ouiji board where my Great Grandfather buried all the valuables—‘dirt’ it said—which was a great relief because we all thought he had flushed them down the toilet. But I digress…
Anyway, English is my second language, so please bear with me, but I have tried researching numbers to find the information for CN. Here is a link that I discovered:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,405788,00.html
In brief, it says “Butterworth's tests involved 13 English-speaking children from Melbourne, 20 Warlpiri-speaking children and 12 who speak Anindilyakwa. All the children were aged 4 to 7.
Warlpiri number words are limited to one, two and many, the researchers said. Anindilyakwa has words for one, two, three — which sometimes includes four — and more than three.”

In my native dialect, we have words for numbers, but they are more like ‘gutteral sounds’ somewhat akin to placing your hand under your armpit and squeezing, really fast. It certainly isn’t at all like Anindilyakwa, but close. And I am really really trying.
I even tried ‘the google’ and:
http://www.funbrain.com/numwords/index.html
But all it did was get me hungry, and the Cookie Dough Guy was even more frightening than me. His image has invaded my dreams, caused me distress and now I must go kill the Chips AHoy guy.

So please, I will continue trying to figure out the info and in the meantime, please don’t be fear the Flurg.
And really, I am serious…

Flurg

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Re: Dont be afraid!

Postby Goofydoofy » Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:47 am

I think your application was deleted due to the fact it wasn't filled out correctly after being requested to do so twice. Maybe that wasn't you. But I think it was. Can anybody confirm this?
Level 106 Druid, Level 106 Enchanter, Level 106 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Melinia.Spellteaser
Whee!

Postby Melinia.Spellteaser » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:28 am

Flurg wrote:
So please, I will continue trying to figure out the info and in the meantime, please don’t be fear the Flurg.
And really, I am serious…

Flurg

I not fear the Flurg... I just don't understand the Flurg. I can't take Flurg seriously until Flurg takes application seriously.

Signed... The Troll
:non:

Sno
Whee!

Postby Sno » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:05 am

sooo .. if the raid leaders shouts, "Engage in 5", pretty much means nothing to you right ? of if you were to ask for help in 2 mins, we could say okies and never show up cause you really dont know how long 5 mins is right ?

very interesting ....

Sno

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:55 am

It's a joke app by someone's alt. Was funny in the first post, but not the replies. At least this one is somewhat funny again.

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:12 pm

The Flurg is just being silly! Unfortunately for you there is only one Silly...that's right...ME!

aaaaAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAHHHH hahahaha! HA Ha ha hahaha Ha HA HAHAAAAAA! Hahaha!

Ha!
Silly