80 Rogue

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Cordae
Whee!

80 Rogue

Postby Cordae » Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:04 pm

Your Main Character

-Name: Cordae
-Class: Rogue
-Race: Dark Elf
-Level: 80
-Number of AAs: 705
-Magelo Number (if you have one): 1165834
-List which keys and flags you have: Completely Elemental / Time flagged, MPG trials both raid and group are finished, DSK, MMM and Crystallos keyed

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Ciannon 75 cleric, Jazsy 71 necro

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
I enjoy grouping and raiding.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Long term goals: collect all the illusion masks I can, max out aa's. Short term goals are sketchy and rapidly change depending on my mood; however my absolute number one goal is to always give Jahid a hard time.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
My time zone is central and my hours of gameplay will vary but on a "normal" schedule I play from 7 or 8 pm til 10 or 11 on weeknights, and on weekends it depends on what is going on with my kids but I have been known to play just about non stop on Saturday and Sunday.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
At most, I can make 66.6% of raids. I work late on Wednesday nights so I will not be able to attend the raids. Best guess, most likely I would be attending about 50% of raids.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Hm...I have been in Mystic Misfits (still there for guild hall access). Tenet folded. That's it on this server. I transferred from Povar about 2 years ago.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
The rogue is still guilded with Mystic Misfits, mainly just for use of the guild portal.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? I know a good number of CN members: most of whom were from Tenet. I've only been able to raid with CN on a couple of pickup raids a few months back.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
There are 2 reasons I'm apping to CN: most of my friends are in guild and because I like what I hear about the raid style.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? I hope to get a new EQ home. I have raided for many years and as far as the magelo can prove, gear is not on my list of high priorities. I want to play with my friends and make new ones.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I work in financial aid at a vo-tech school

-Where are you from? I currently reside in Tennessee.

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? If it's close, yes.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Green

JahidtheMonk
Whee!

Re: 80 Rogue

Postby JahidtheMonk » Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:08 pm

It's about time.

Not gonna say anything else :)

*Fear my random mis-spellings*

oneyedranger
Whee!

Postby oneyedranger » Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:49 am

YaY!

razoorclaw
Whee!

Postby razoorclaw » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:26 pm

heck ya my sexy lady has finaly found her way here :D . i give Cordae 2 thumbs way up for what ever that counts for