80 warrior

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Tishkin
Whee!

80 warrior

Postby Tishkin » Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:40 pm

-Name: Tishkin
-Class: Warrior
-Race: Barbarian
-Level: 80
-Number of AAs: 630
-Magelo Number (if you have one): http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1376030
-List which keys and flags you have: anguish, dreadspire, demi, razorthorn, ToB, ag west, solteris, po time edit: crystallos flagged as well re-edit: and MMM

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) raiding grouping and soloing

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) my goal is to progress in gear and aas and be with a guild he whole while

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? every day, 2pm till a drop, central

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. old world travelers (broke up) slaves of slaughter (broke up) assurge (broke up) wraiths of discord (broke up sorta)

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? raid content that i'm ready for, and the guild sounds like a good bunch of people

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
mosti mprotant to me is friends and having fun, but i would also like to see some gear
-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? yes

Sevex
Whee!

Re: 80 warrior

Postby Sevex » Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:25 pm

Since you are wearing rugged pieces and the guilds listed never got to Solteris(to my knowledge), who did you raid Solteris with?

Tishkin
Whee!

Postby Tishkin » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:33 pm

was apped to sequel for a month

Melinia.Spellteaser
Whee!

Postby Melinia.Spellteaser » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:31 am

Nice to see you app Tish!

/big troll hugs to ya ^^

darkdoc
Whee!

Postby darkdoc » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:23 am

Hi Tish :)
Good to see you here!

DD!

Tishkin
Whee!

Postby Tishkin » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:36 pm

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been on very much recently. My schedules been very hectic this past 2 weeks because of school, but it is back to normal now.

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:23 pm

WB Tishkin!