4th Mage JILT

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
jilt
Whee!

4th Mage JILT

Postby jilt » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:22 pm

<center>Application for Membership - Outline</center>

Your Main Character

-Name: Jilt
-Class: mage
-Race: high Elf
-Level: 80
-Number of AAs: 1068
-Magelo Number (if you have one): Way iout of Date( not full magelo account)
-List which keys and flags you have:
crystalos, missing 1 blood, last 2 solaris grpsmany others
-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): all JIL? jiln 68 cleric jilr 53 ranger and a couple in 20 ish lvl

A Little Bit About Yourself

Just come back from 2 week vacation to find Out of the Shadows had blown up, Tenet having retired gracefully a couple of months ago,
Generally havent moved guild once in a total of about 6 in 8 years .... Toon is about 200 days old, no bazaar time. Ussaly play from about 7pm central, off by 12 central due to excess wife faction hit.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)

Soloing getting far easier , as mage, to get resonable AA now but raids and group chat are far better. Quest get started alot but hard to find grps for some of the more unusual quests

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

Same as the Army be the best I can be...Be that max mana , DPS rate or usefulness on raids

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

7 central is optimal, hard to get home earlier

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.

Ussaly attend high percentage, 80+ % mid week, slightly less Saturday

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

Out of Shadows and Tenet died, Disposed same, mainly I leave due to guild death. Early on was in CN, think its was 1 or 2 revivals ago

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

Still in old guild, got back from 2 weeks vacation to find guild roster down to 10. Can leave as needed.

Your Experience with CN

Raided quite a bit with CN over the years, helped in a bunch of Sol ro raids, think I COH'ed about 25 peaple 1 raid

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?

Lots of old menbers and many new out of tenet ect

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

people, was good guild previuosly and all ex tenet menbers have good reviews

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?

Good groups and raids with lots of banter( in side channel of cause )

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
Old engineer

-Where are you from?

Uk national living in Omaha ne

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?

Lack of Vacation, take it in 2-3 week blocks

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)

purple

Keldinaar
Whee!

Re: 4th Mage JILT

Postby Keldinaar » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:00 am

Early on was in CN, think its was 1 or 2 revivals ago

What exactly do you mean by "1 or 2 revivals ago"??

Balzzodar
Captain Canary Saves the Day!

Postby Balzzodar » Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:42 am

Ya I thought that was kinda odd, as I was not aware of any "Revivals". I thought CN has been going strong since the start.
"A pun is the lowest form of humor, unless you thought of it yourself." — Doug Larson

Balzzodar Dabard, Officer for Celestial Navigators
Facebook

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:22 am

well there have been a couple of "major at the time" changes that are minor in the long run, maybe to those that left at that time have a different viewpoint and/or description that those that stayed? That said, I am also curious especially as I don't recall the name, this is even more valid if Keld doesn't know as he is oldsk00l CN for sure

As a fellow ex-pat - where in the UK?

Bobbert
Whee!

Postby Bobbert » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:50 am

Omaha, NE?!?! Denied. :D

Good to see another Omaha player not holed up on the Povar server. There's a whole guild of Nebraskans over there.

Bobb

darkdoc
Whee!

Postby darkdoc » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:26 am

jilt wrote:
-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)

purple

I like him already!

DD!

Dbilu
Whee!

Postby Dbilu » Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:37 pm

It’s good to see Jilts application here. Jilt has been a good friend for quite some time. He I a dedicated player, and knows his mage. Jilt is excellent in a raid or in group.

DB :D