Deidlit - Level 80 Mage

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Deidlit
Whee!

Deidlit - Level 80 Mage

Postby Deidlit » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:57 pm

<center>Application for Membership - Outline</center>

Your Main Character

-Name: Deidlit
-Class: Magician
-Race: High Elf
-Level: 80
-Number of AAs: 1722
-Magelo Number (if you have one): http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1175983
-List which keys and flags you have: Most of these are irrlevant now...but VT, all GoD except shortcut to Tacvi, Anguish, Demi (with all 4 blockers and click stick for Mayong), 3/4 DK.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Jazma (box account), Level 80 Ranger with ~730 aa's, Magelo http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1341670

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
I've always liked the challenge of pushing limits in the group game. Find something to work towards, and press on until we either win, or determine we can't do it yet and need to work on other projects until we can come back and do it. Raiding is something I enjoy and am fairly adept at. Until work got in the way, was one of Tenet's primary raid leaders for about a year.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Continue to work on gear as I have time, still a few groupable upgrades available in tier 3 SoF, and even more when I finish Crystallos keying. Slowly working on TBS hand aug and various SoF factions for the type 3 augs. About it for personal goals right now, honestly I have more goals to help fellowship than myself right now :)

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I normally play in the evenings, and any time on tuesdays (my one day off a week). Play time is low atm, and will be until work situation resolves itself (working 60 hours on a light week atm). Live in Seattle, WA, so PST

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
Right now I could at best do 33%, odds are it would be closer to 20%. After I finish with my current job I'll most likely be 50-100%, depending on which way I go career wise. For now, although I love to raid, I'm mostly apping to be with my closest eq friends, and to group with some great people :)

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
I have been in 3 guilds. My first guild was Saviors of the Infinite, a pretty small family guild which I was eventually given leadership of (when I was way too green to know what to do with it) and ended up merging into Tenet. I stayed in Tenet as an officer for maybe close to a year, but due to work issues I was not able to make any raid events or group with anyone in guild on any sort of regular basis, so I made the difficult decision to go to Sequel, as folks there had playtimes closer to what mine were and raiding 6 days a week non-mandatory meant that I usually could raid 2 days (3 on some lucky weeks) pretty consistantly. After about a year work schedule changed again to something that would allow me to rejoin Tenet and contribute there again...and as much as I enjoyed sequel, the folks in Tenet have always been family, so I returned home. Probably more details than anyone needed, eh? =)

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
Still in Tenet...even after the disbanding I've found it very difficult to drop the tag

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Finamdar, all former Tenet, Silly, probably a few others I can't think of at the moment. Haven't raided with CN before, but grouped with lots of folks from here over the years

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Best EQ friends are in the guild, but aside from that, a family guild that raids is a good fit for me. Atm I won't be raiding a ton, but can help contribute in groups until I will be able to raid consistantly again :)

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
Reunite with old friends, make some new ones, help folks out, see some new raid content

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes and yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Retail Sales Management

-Where are you from? Seattle, WA

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? Not really sure...

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Blue

Edit: Just fixed a typo

iyeni
Whee!

Re: Deidlit - Level 80 Mage

Postby iyeni » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:25 pm

i would really be happy to see Dedilit join CN-lots of knowledge of the game at all levels and and one of the best players i have ever met. if "friend" counts, i will add that as well :)
iyeni

Dbilu
Whee!

Postby Dbilu » Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:26 am

It is good to see Deidlit’s application to CN here. Deidlit knows more about EQ than anyone I know. She is a awesome Magician and a good player. Welcome Deidlit with open arms. :D
DB

oneyedranger
Whee!

Postby oneyedranger » Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:40 am

Deidlit has always been helpfull and informative to me. I even think Deidlit might have laughed at a joke of mine once. Or maybe it was a sarcastic LOL.

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:44 pm

Hey Deidlit!

I haven't seen you around for a while! I'm on vacation now, in Spokane of all places (/waves neighbor) but I'm going back home (and thus back to EQ) near the end of the week. Hope to see you around then!!! :)

Silly

charlie228
Whee!

Postby charlie228 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:10 pm

I've known Deidlit for about 3 years now and she's the Most knowledgeable EQ person I know. Not only does she know the game well and have alot of experience, she is willing to share her wealth of knowledge when asked and is very open to assisting others. Deidlit is an excellent Mage and leader and would be a Huge asset to any guild and especially to CN.

Saiaman

Quarta Pounda
Whee!

Postby Quarta Pounda » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:26 pm

All i can say is Mage is DPS and controled DPS> Ogah like DPS.

Ogah Quarta Pounda

Deidlit
Whee!

Postby Deidlit » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:35 pm

Just a quick update...job kind of went too far so I put in my notice officially yesterday, Sept 5th will be my last day there. Meaning I won't be working 70 hour weeks and will be able to play a bit more.../cheers! Those that know me well know I should have done this back in like march or so...but better late than never :)

Anyhow, still probably won't have time to make many, if any raids until then, but will continue to group with y'all as I can.

~Deidlit