Ranger application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Borik
Whee!

Ranger application

Postby Borik » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:53 pm

Your Main Character

-Name: Borik Bladeweaver
-Class: Ranger
-Race: Wood Elf
-Level: 80
-Number of AAs: 1,325
-Magelo Number (if you have one): EQPlayers up to date. Magelo 1397976 reasonably accurate.
-List which keys and flags you have: Demi, Anguish

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Merari, 80, Enchanter

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) - Grouping, raiding and quests. Tradeskilling as a means to an end.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) - Continue to enjoy progressing character both via quests and equipment upgrades; continue pushing what is possible with the Ranger class; enjoy time spent grouping with friends.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Evenings through early mornings EST

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. 50% historically with Tenet

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Tenet - guild disbanded due to officer's discretion. Proximity currently.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: Proximity's leader, Willowwand, was kind enough to allow me to use the guild hall while I and the rest of the Fellowship I belong to decided which course we wished to take. I have discussed with her that I would likely be applying to a raiding guild in the near future and will discuss this application with her when she gets back from vacation.

Your Experience with CN : A large number of former Tenet guild members have successfully applied. I have had minimal exposure to the guild but have discussed it with two former officers of Tenet in favourable terms.

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? All of the recent applications formerly from Tenet. Saiaman is in my Fellowship.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? A number of friends are in the guild. The raid progression is not dissimilar to where Tenet was at. I would like to see the raid game from Demi onwards.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? Continue raiding from Demi onwards. Continue grouping with friends that I have made in the game. Make new friends with common goals.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Accountant

-Where are you from? Canada originally

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? Consider.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling). Blue, eh!

oneyedranger
Whee!

Re: Ranger application

Postby oneyedranger » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:42 pm

I got one thing to say!!! damn tired of these better rangers apping.. Borik is a whoot. Very good peoples.

iyeni
Whee!

Postby iyeni » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Hail Borik!!
i have seen Bo tank mobs as well as some plate classes. he's dedicated, hardworking and loyal to the end. i am sure applying to CN was a decision Bo put a lot of thought into. i would vouch for him and hope others will learn to call him friend as well. thanks for apping Bo!
iyeni

charlie228
Whee!

Postby charlie228 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:40 pm

Hmmmmm...what can I say about Bo .........

What he's put me through the last 5 years of EQ has been hard on my heart and pacemaker. Many a times I almost had a coronary with all his pulls and tricks during our 5 year encounters. We've had a blast doing almost everything together and tackling the hardest mobs. Even though I know him in RL, I would say he's the FINEST Ranger I have ever played/grouped with. He is a TRUE ranger at heart and he knows his toon inside and out. I TRULY feel that IT is because of my association with Borik that I am the cleric I am today (Had to learn fast or else he'd Ranger gate on me...........hehe) And of course I can't forget the helpful tips and knowledge from Deidlit too :D ) In closing, Borik is very helpful to his guild members and willing to group and explore ANYTHING that is Dangerous and Risky. I believe that Borik would be a great ASSET to our CN guild.

Saiaman

Quarta Pounda
Whee!

Postby Quarta Pounda » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:16 pm

Kiters always needed. Have to have something to bait the mobs with.

Ogah Quarta Pounda