Brekka, 80 Warrior

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Brekka
Whee!

Brekka, 80 Warrior

Postby Brekka » Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:04 pm

Application:
Brekka
Warrior
Ogre
Level 80
711 aa
Magello: http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1358486
Flags: Anguish, demi, crystallos, mansion, qvic, texvu, dreadspire
Alts: Eretz 80 druid, Thanox 75 necro

I enjoy raiding, grouping and soloing. I like seeing new (to me) content and trying to figure out how to win raids. My short and long term goals are to have fun in EQ with a bunch of guildies to group and raid with. I would like to gear up some more and get more aa but mostly i just enjoy new challenges and fun guild chat.

I am in the EST time zone so your raid times are good for me. Since your raid times are almost the same as tenet (substitue tuesday for Friday) i am fairly confident that my raid attendance will be 90% or better as it was in Tenet. After Tenet died i went to Out of the Shadows which was a splinter guild and now that has died. I am still a member of OOTS so that i can use the guild hall but guild has officially disbanded.

I know all the old Tenet folks who are in CN now and they can vouch for me. I have also joined you on one or 2 crystallos access mini raids (on my Necro Thanox) and 2 Ashengate faction mini raids.

I am applying to CN because i already know many folks in the guild and because your raid days and times are good for me. The biggest things i hope to get out the guild are good times with friends and a chance to raid "new to me" content. I have read the CN policies, they were clear and straightforward and I agree to abide by them.

I would be happy to attend CN gatherings. I live in NY and I am a school psychologist.
Last edited by Brekka on Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jhereg
Whee!

Re: July 10 08 - Applications are OPEN -

Postby Jhereg » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:28 pm

I split your post off the original. You might want to edit in some blank lines to make it more readable though. Perhaps browse a few of the others to see how clear/readable they are.

iyeni
Whee!

Re: Brekka, 80 Warrior

Postby iyeni » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:16 pm

besides knowing what to do with the taunt key, Brekka is a pleasure to be around, quick witted and interactive, and he gets extra credit for being a knowledgeable tree-hugger as his alter ego.
iyeni

Dbilu
Whee!

Postby Dbilu » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:16 pm

:D Hi Brekka. Good to see your app here. Brekka is a true friend and one awesome tank. He and hid Druid alt have saved me many time when I pulled to many skellies.
Db

Ricola
Whee!

Postby Ricola » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:11 am

Brekka always made a good meat shield when I needed someone to stand in front and take a few blows tot he helmet :P