Razoorclaw

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
razoorclaw
Whee!

Razoorclaw

Postby razoorclaw » Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:41 pm

-Name: Razoorclaw
-Class: Beastlord
-Race: Vashire
-Level: 80
-Number of AAs: 584 and 5 banked
-Magelo Number (if you have one): n/a
-List which keys and flags you have: Crystolas and the other thinks soe opend up

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Crushx,71,war,....Misweet,70,cleric

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I love to help pep. out and to raid. All in all i play to have a good time and help where i can

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) I would like to get some more aa's but like i said before just have fun

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? i am in Central standard time zone and i am on most every weekday by 5 pm untill 9 or 10 pm and most all day on the weekend

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. unless some Rl issue comes up i would put me at being at 95% or better

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. I just left Out of the Shadows do to the leader/officers leaving and there for the gjuild is disbanding......Tenet guild disbanded........Old world Travelers left them to join tenet OwT was a good group of pep but did not have the power to finish ever most 1.5 quest with out out side help

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: my main is not guilded right now and my alt will be out of guild soon as i log them back in

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? I have not raided with CN but alot of my friends form Tenet are with u all now

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I have alot of friends in your guild and would like to be guilded with them again

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? would love to see some raid events that i have not had a chance to see yet and looking to have a good time with old/new friends.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I work at a vinyl plant in the tool room i issue out all tools and parts

-Where are you from? I am from Louisisana but I just moved to Alabama

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? If time and money will let me i would love to meet felow EQ players

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) as u will soon see i can not spell in english so do not ask me to try in any other language. But Razoorclaw is in rull Red armor

Melinia.Spellteaser
Whee!

Re: Razoorclaw

Postby Melinia.Spellteaser » Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:48 pm

RAZOR!!!!!!

Glad to see your app! *bear hugs* :teeth:
Missed you and so many others from OWT! /sniffle
Can't say we didn't try getting things going.../sigh... But alas... Hopefully all our paths will be crossing again.

oneyedranger
Whee!

Postby oneyedranger » Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:36 pm

I have always liked rc good folk there from my experience.

Dbilu
Whee!

Postby Dbilu » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:34 pm

RC is a good player always willing to help someone else out.
Db

Ricola
Whee!

Postby Ricola » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:10 am

RC is good people
He knows his class and what roles he can play as a Bst