Thundaxx lvl 80 mage

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Thundaxx
Whee!

Thundaxx lvl 80 mage

Postby Thundaxx » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:24 pm

<center>Application for Membership - Outline</center>

Your Main Character

-Name: Thundaxx
-Class: Mage
-Race: Erudite
-Level: 80
-Number of AAs: 398
-Magelo Number (if you have one): not updated atm i can update later
-List which keys and flags you have: crystallos flagged plus everything soe opened up

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Queue lvl 79 cleric and glassyeyes lvl 75 warrior....the cleric is also played by a friend of mine late at night

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I used to love raiding but took some time off last month or so and i love grouping. I can trio by myself but it gets boring very fast so i try not to.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) I just wanna kill stuff and raid new stuff

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? afternoons when i get outta work and nights and almost all weekends off and on

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. i would like to say 75% of the time i wont raid most saterdays due to other stuff i do

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Out of the shadows, Officers all gonna go elsewhere i guess....Tenet, Broke up....Aeon Overlords, Didnt like the way the the guild was going and before that was all on another server

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: still apart of OotS but can disband at any time

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? I know the former tenet folks but thats about it. I have never raided with u guys that i know of

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I have taken the last month and a half off and just came back today and learned folks wanna leave so i am leaving too.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? To play with some other folks that i used to play with

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes and Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I work for a siding company and on my free time I play EQ and i race stockcars. I spend a few nights a week usually working on my car and race either friday or saterday nights

-Where are you from? Augusta Maine

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? sure

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) i dunno

oneyedranger
Whee!

Re: Thundaxx lvl 80 mage

Postby oneyedranger » Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:39 pm

He wears a skirt. fun guy and does full out for guild. but he wears a skirt. I kinda like him in a man way.

Thundaxx
Whee!

Postby Thundaxx » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:30 pm

sorry folks but i have decided to withdraw my app because i have not been able to get back into game like i had hoped.

Thundaxx
Whee!

Postby Thundaxx » Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:40 am

if at all possible i would like to reopen my app i talked to a few people and i really think i am ready to get back into EQ again and do something new. I joined a guild that is a friends guild to use the GH but they know that i still would like to try to join u guys. thnx

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:43 am

I've reposted the app internally. Welcome back!