77 RNG app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
kogath
Whee!

77 RNG app

Postby kogath » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:20 pm

<center>Application for Membership - Outline</center>

I know apps are closed but figured I would post now and hope to tag along on some raids, get to know some people here and there etc. If i need to repost later then thats what I will end up doing. Just let me know but figured id at least start to get to know the crew.

Your Main Character

-Name: Kogath
-Class: Ranger
-Race: Half Elf
-Level: 77
-Number of AAs: 1138
-Magelo Number (if you have one): 1242916 i hope thats right....
-List which keys and flags you have:
uhh...planes, anguish, txevu, dreadspire, and almost tob

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Its a box...Reco, 77 druid

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? grouping with friends, raids old or new (naggy and PoTime raids were the best imo), its a fun way to waste time.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. get to 80....get uber phat lewts?

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? /shrug depends on my mood and when I get home from work, normally 7-midnight would be best...and then random times over the weekend.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. Probably 50%

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. From this server...a few small family guilds that I dont remember the names, but Tribal Fury, just didnt have fun anymore, and then Faux Pas till i quit a year ago because was getting burnt out on EQ.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: Bladekeepers, so i could have a guild hall....

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Dcindria I have known for awhile, grouped with CN people here and there in the past, but just came back a few weeks ago and have since grouped just once....and never been on a CN raid.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Apped because I would get too bored with eq if I wasnt in a guild...and I like raiding, and dont want to join a hardcore guild, and DC said she likes the guild a lot and that I should think of joining.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? Funness....yea its a word...just trust me on this.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yup, i r smrt

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? engineer (not the choo choo kind)

-Where are you from? my mothers womb....but i live near Kansas City now....

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? Maybe, depends on where and when....

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Sorry but I dont speak or write Canadian...but blue and black...so is that blu and blac?

Tchien
Munkygurl

Re: 77 RNG app

Postby Tchien » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:13 am

I think they are Bleu and Blaque

Dcindria
Whee!

Postby Dcindria » Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:43 pm

*HUGS* missed you while you were away glad you came back :)

kogath
Whee!

Postby kogath » Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:46 am

Just an update but i ding 79 and i also have ally faction with AG west.

kogath
Whee!

Postby kogath » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:40 pm

Thanks for letting me tag along on last few raids, I also dinged 80....if anyone cared heh

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:06 pm

Congrats.

Larulik
Whee!

Postby Larulik » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:22 am

kogath wrote:Just an update but i ding 79 and i also have ally faction with AG west.

For a ranger? Nah absolutely no interest whatsoever :teeth:

grats on surviving a little bit more than dying ;)
"You know we're in trouble when the puller claims he can't see..."-Goofydoofy