80 Cleric

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
darkdoc
Whee!

80 Cleric

Postby darkdoc » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:02 pm

Application for Membership - Outline

Your Main Character

-Name: Darkdoc

-Class: Cleric

-Race: Dark Elf

-Level: 80

-Number of AAs: 946-I know... I slack

-Magelo Number (if you have one):Darkdoc's Magelo is not up to date... I tried to update today, but due to the patch, I was not able to. EQPlayers is accurate, though... Magelo is Authentic...will update when able.

-List which keys and flags you have:

Demi-Plane of Blood - Access Granted
Demi-Plane of Blood - Defeated Mayong Mistmoore
Depths of Darkhollow - Bloodeye Defeated
Depths of Darkhollow - Council of Nine Defeated
Depths of Darkhollow - Defeated Emperor Draygun
Depths of Darkhollow - Matriarch Shyra Defeated
Depths of Darkhollow - Queen Sendaii Defeated
Depths of Darkhollow - You have been formally invited as a guest to Dreadspire Keep
Dreadspire - Access granted
Dreadspire - Access to Lower Spire Granted
Keyring - Cipher of Txevu
Keyring - Key to Charasis
Keyring - Key to the lower depths of the Ruins of Lxanvom
Keyring - Passkey of the Twelve
Keyring - Ring of the Shissar
Keyring - Skyshrine Key
Keyring - Sleeper's Tomb Key
Keyring - Talisman of Thunderous Foyer
Keyring - The Scepter of Shadows
Keyring - Tower of Frozen Shadows Key
Keyring - You can pass freely through the barrier surrounding Qvic
Keyring - You can safely enter Anguish, the Fallen Palace
Prophecy of Ro - Gained access to Deathknell, Tower of Dissonance.
Ashengate Faction is Ally
Frostcrypt Faction is Ally
Solteris Flagged
All flags/keys thru Solteris, currently working on Crystallos/MMM Entrance

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Enchantyu 80 Dark Elf Enchanter
Chewwy 73 Dwarf Berserker
Leila 63 Dark Elf Necromancer
a few younger toons that I like to play for fun :)

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
I enjoy tradeskilling when can't find anything better to do. I really enjoy helping people accomplish their goals, quests, etc. As well as long walks along the Abysmal Sea Coastline and watching the sun set while sitting with that "special someone " on top of the Library roof in Plane of Knowledge.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Short term goals: I'd like to finish my MMM and Crystallos access as well as a few other quests I have in my Quest Journal. Long term goals: I'd like to maintain the friendships in EQ that I've made and find new friends that I can share EQ with.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I work from home, so I'm usually on during the day, piddling around. I'm on some nights, and try to be on for raid nights, especially. I'm Pacific Daylight Time Zone.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
Depending on how you calculate %, I will make all Tuesday and Wednesday Raids, and most Saturday Raids.... I tend to go out of town a lot on weekends. So, I would say I'd make about 70-80% of the raids.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Echoes in Eternity-Rodcet Nife--I Transferred Servers during the Server Merge and joined CT
Crimson Tempest-Maelin Starpyre--I left when I began my relationship with my husband and could not maintain their strict RA requirements.
Assurge-Maelin Starpyre--Guild Folded
Knights of Illusion--Currently still tagged as the co-leader of this guild, though Phaydrus, my Husband (Chewwy) and I are the only ones that are ever on :p We keep it for the hot tub and portal!

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
As I said above... Still in Knights of Illusion for the Hot tub and Portal

Your Experience with CN
I've raided with CN for about 2 weeks now. It amazed me on my first night how nice everyone was! Seriously... Coming from a high end guild where it is so competitive, it was truly a pleasure (and still is) to be amongst such genuinely nice people.
I was "recruited" by both Rudan and Jenia. Rudan and I were guilded together back on Rodcet Nife in EiE. He came with me when CT offered us an app slot. Jenia... I have no idea where I know her from, but she was on my friend's list and I struck up a conversation with her and she urged me to speak with Ommina.. and the rest, as they say, is history :)

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I've grouped with several CN people outside of raids.. it's always fun, and never drama. I like that.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Coming back to the game that I've loved for 10 years, I had to decide if my love for the game and my love for my husband could co-exist. He's been a trooper and has let me raid (which I love to do). CN gives me the flexibility that I need to maintain both my EQ-Raid addiction and my relationship. No Hard core guild would let me have both.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
I would like to make new friends, as you all are such great folks and I'd love to see us all succeed in progression. My goals are simply to have fun and help others see what I've been given the opportunity to enjoy in the game.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes, and Yes.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
Marketing Management and Event Coordinator

-Where are you from?
Ventura, CA

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?
Yes--I've been to 4 Fan Faires, however, I stopped going when they became SOE fan Faire and not just EQ Fan Faire. Too many people.. too much confusion... I'm not open to SWG and EQ2 :P

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
8000BF :p

(edited for spelling errors)
Last edited by darkdoc on Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:55 am, edited 3 times in total.

jenia
Whee!

Re: 80 Cleric

Postby jenia » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:24 pm

Woot hun glad to see you and hope you make it in. Thanx for regetting in touch with me or this might of nvr happened LOL and i thought you were some weirdo guy talking to me on that first tell LOL Love that your here Hope to see you in gu chat, Kisses Jenia

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:09 pm

Woohoo, love those color coded apps! Makes it much easier to read :D

Nice to see another cleric face around! I'm still on vacation for a couple weeks but look forward to meeting you soon!

Silly

Moro
Whee!

Postby Moro » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:12 pm

Yay! Darkdoc always rez's me when I pull a ranja gate on raids. :)

Phaydrus
Whee!

Postby Phaydrus » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:06 am

Yes Moro she has been doing that for me for years now, lol. She is getting pretty good at it.

darkdoc
Whee!

Postby darkdoc » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:52 am

Hi All :)

Jenia, Me too!
Thanks for the warm welcome, Silly.
Moro, I will always Rez you.. "you look good naked!"
Phaydrus, I get so much practice rezzing you. Good thing I have the Blessing AA so I can hang up my clicker!

Thank you, CN, for allowing us to app. I can't be happpier to be a part of such a great team!

DD