Ranger app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Phaydrus
Whee!

Ranger app

Postby Phaydrus » Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:01 pm

Your Main Character

-Name: Phaydrus
-Class: Ranger
-Race: Wood Elf
-Level: 80
-Number of AAs: 2014 atm
-Magelo Number (if you have one): will update, eqplayers is pretty accurate
-List which keys and flags you have: Flagged and keyed for every thing up to and including solt. Haven't done alot in the SoF expansion yet.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Bobar-80 shammy I hardly ever play any more. Also, a hand full of baby alts that have not been played in forever.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
I enjoy raiding and grouping the most, soloing because you can't find a group is last resort. Friends don't let friends tradeskill, lol.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Humm, good question. I guess it would be to finish off the rest of my aa's and do what is required for the SoF zones. (maybe also get globe to finish shammy's 2.0 so can officially retire him complete, so to speak.)

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
Mountain time zone. Evenings and weekends. Whatever days needed for raiding and helping others finish up quests and epics.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
Will have surgery in the next couple of weeks, other than that at least 75%.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Cats in Hats - Transfered servers to join CT
CT - After about a year with guild I decided to semi-retire
Assurge - Guild folded
Knights of Illusion - still there

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
Knights of Illusion - Just hanging out with Darkdoc as the only two people ever on in guild, lol.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Have grouped with Rudan a few times. Other than that just the nice people I have met on raids the last few weeks. And have enjoyed being a pain in Finamdars ass. jk

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
You all seem like a bunch of fine people and your raid schedule fits in perfectly of what I am looking for comming out of semi-retirement.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
Just to have fun and accomplish things as a team.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes and yes.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
Facility Manager

-Where are you from?
Colorado

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?
Yes

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Whatever color thong Darkdoc is wearing that day.

darkdoc
Whee!

Re: Ranger app

Postby darkdoc » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:11 pm

how do you know I wear a thong? :shock:

Phaydrus
Whee!

Re: Ranger app

Postby Phaydrus » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:07 am

No comment, you might hit me with that skillet.